Discrepancy between EU/NA daily dash rewards

ratspinner

unknown.png

Hello Greenstorm I want to make this issue known to you and the team before you get people who land on this spot and complain everywhere. The x5 spot on EU daily dash for the trove keys is bugged. I landed on it today and it only gave me 1 key instead of the 5 it's supposed to. I confirmed with a friend on NA who landed on this spot and he confirms it's working as intended on NA and they are getting the x5 keys on that spot. So can you please look into this for EU as soon as you can because I know if anyone is lucky enough to land on this spot they are gonna feel really upset if they don't get the full 5 keys like i didn't get.

I sent a ticket to support to ask my keys i didn't get from landing on that spot and i encourage anyone else on EU who landed on that spot to do the same. Send a ticket and ask for the keys you're owed. Thanks for your time Green Storm.

Edited by MishaJ
  • Like 1

• MishaJ changed the title to Problems with Daily Dash x5 trove key spot on EU
9 hours ago, CookiesNmilk said:

I landed on the key in EU and in my received items, it shows "Treasure Trove Key (5)" but only gives one key.

Same happened to me. Item claim shows "Treasure Trove Key (5)" but I only receive 1 key. A friend of mine on NA confirmed that he actually received 5 keys from the same spot.

8 minutes ago, ratspinner said:

Same happened to me. Item claim shows "Treasure Trove Key (5)" but I only receive 1 key. A friend of mine on NA confirmed that he actually received 5 keys from the same spot.

same thing happened to me on eu so i sent a ticket to support and i urge you all to do the same