Sexy Outfits for Yun

XiaoMihnLang

A clan friend of mine told me nowadays i can find all the outfits i want randomly doing dungeons in the 3 possible difficulties, but for example, the Demon Slayer, the tooltip says i have to find it in a particular dungeon and wait for it to drop, how it exactly works?

I am referring mostly on seductress and temptress (both versions) and demon slayer outfits.

ps: even if i played casually this game years ago it's only since last month that i decided to restart seriously so pls have patience with me thankies!

Oh another fashion Yun! Welcome back!

1st of all, as DD isn't part of the daily routine since a while, I am not aware if the loot there has been changed.

But for the other stuff you should also keep an eye on the Clothing and PvP Merchants ie. in Mushin Tower, for the stuff that is listed here I would check twice if it also still drops the old way (the old Temptress scroll (loot) trade NPC is not working as before for sure):

lhvnSaA.jpg

7ePxxta.jpg

and for my favorite sexy Yun outfit:

sHQJN0S.jpg

the Showgirl outfit used to be available within events around February, so with some luck it may be back soonish.

I have not run Drowning Deeps in a long time so I will have to check the drops there. But I am sure the Seductress/Temptress exchange tickets* still drop in Bloodshade Harbor, though it has always been a fairly low rate. And to my knowledge, the Enchanting Seductress/Temptress versions can still be obtained in Nightshade Harbor as well, but that drop rate is even worse and is a tedious farm. This is how I've gotten the ones I have, since I always do things the cheap way, but it does require some patience and RNG. If you'd rather PvP for it, Belido's suggestion about the merchant is a good choice.

* The ticket exchange merchant is available outside the dungeon entrance.

Edited by Unya
clarification