Upcoming maintenance 4h 45min

poweROFLuck

Dev1: Sir we still did not fix the western version, there are 1000s of bugs and cheaters run amok!

Dev2: Put more loot boxes and make trove each 2 months, ( maybe we should make trove permanent haha )

Dev1: But sir ! Shouldn't we update the wester version? It's still the copy paste rushed version from long ago... o.O

Dev 3: Hey the drop rates in the new dungeon are to damn high! 1% ... like really?! Ninja nerf it, they not gonna notice anyway...

Dev1: But they players suffer from all the bugs and we are losing income, many leave the game and new players lose interest!

Dev 2 & 3: DO WHAT WE SAID!

Dev4: Don't worry it will be fine ^^

Dev1: Yes Sir... I will prepare the new patch then...

NcWest: Oh look a new patch just came in,

ninja nerfs on drops?

No bug fixes as always?

Hmmm~ *Incert this is fine meme here...*

APPLY PATCH!

• Like 2

They better not nerf the drop rates. I've been farming this dungeon 10 hours per day for a week and I haven't had a single accessory drop yet. Meanwhile some players get all 3 accessories on the first day. If anything they should buff the drop rate!

2 hours ago, Amarthiel said:

They better not nerf the drop rates. I've been farming this dungeon 10 hours per day for a week and I haven't had a single accessory drop yet. Meanwhile some players get all 3 accessories on the first day. If anything they should buff the drop rate!

Jikes. Some people have such bad luck.

I got 2 acessories before i hit 100 runs personally.

I saw one guy link a stack of 5 neck boxes but he did not have the earring yet.

The drop rate is wonky at best.

I keep saying to myself "If I don't DC today, I'll buy some trove keys before I log out."

But so far, I have yet to go an entire day without at least one DC.

So, no money for ncsoft.

Maybe someday during maintenance, they'll do some actual maintenance on their game.

On 11/17/2021 at 7:06 PM, Uldrum said:

Jikes. Some people have such bad luck.

I got 2 acessories before i hit 100 runs personally.

I saw one guy link a stack of 5 neck boxes but he did not have the earring yet.

The drop rate is wonky at best.

I farm for necklace and it just will not drop for me.

Meanwhile in my pt the same person gets 2 necklace drops in a row.

And links and shows it of into my face.

I am super 'happy' about that... rng is trolling me hard.

On 11/17/2021 at 6:55 AM, poweROFLuck said:

What for ?
If you are going to change something, drop rates,enchant rates or anything about aerodrome are you going to do it by the sneaky way ? 
Where is information ? Because i know for sure even you don't need 4h45min for maintenance,usually taking 2.30h
So ?

Maint has always been shockingly long for BNS. The shortest I've ever seen is 3 hours for them, and only a few times. They only have a couple employees at NCWest that know how to do it, so the delay isn't a sign of alterations or changes to the game whatsoever.