Will BNS come back on Geforce Now

RocknRollaZ

1 hour ago, Belido said:

BnS2 would be my guess

Publishers can restrict games to certain platforms on GFN, NCSoft could make BnS desktop only (like BDO for example, not available on mobile devices last time I checked).

If that's what you mean.

Edited by kadius

3 hours ago, kadius said:

Publishers can restrict games to certain platforms on GFN, NCSoft could make BnS desktop only (like BDO for example, not available on mobile devices last time I checked).

If that's what you mean.

with BnS 2 they used their own emulation platform to run the original mobile game on PC (and maybe consoles too). I wouldn't be surprised if they'd try to push if into GeForce Now too. That is what I meant.

And btw. BnS already has a mobile counterpart with BnS Revolutions which is a kind of purged and redone mobile version of the original game.

14 hours ago, Belido said:

A site being in English is not proof as it has zero info on a NA/EU release whatsoever on it. Remember that BNS2 utterly FAILED in KR so hard that NCSoft's stock value dropped by a full THIRD. You think the investors will even LET them release it over here, risking their money?

15 hours ago, LynMasterRace said:

A site being in English is not proof as it has zero info on a NA/EU release whatsoever on it. Remember that BNS2 utterly FAILED in KR so hard that NCSoft's stock value dropped by a full THIRD. You think the investors will even LET them release it over here, risking their money?

Well it is there, you haven't asked for any regions releases. And yes it had kind of a P2W issue which brought quite an impact, but still it brought way more income in slightly more them one month then our BnS in a full quarter. Check the Q3 data. The stock value, I don't have the numbers, but also keep in mind some new rules in china had impacts to the market in the area.

22 minutes ago, Belido said:

Well it is there, you haven't asked for any regions releases. And yes it had kind of a P2W issue which brought quite an impact, but still it brought way more income in slightly more them one month then our BnS in a full quarter. Check the Q3 data. The stock value, I don't have the numbers, but also keep in mind some new rules in china had impacts to the market in the area.

Please point out where that site says when we'll get BNS2.

Just now, LynMasterRace said:

Please point out where that site says when we'll get BNS2.

As mentioned, I did not specify about any region, it was BnS2 in general. So as I did not talked about english version, KR is out and without language skill I can't tell about about region locks.

3 hours ago, Belido said:

As mentioned, I did not specify about any region, it was BnS2 in general. So as I did not talked about english version, KR is out and without language skill I can't tell about about region locks.

You are twisting my words. You know damn well when I say 'we will never see BNS2', it purely refers to us, as in our region. Reported for trolling.

19 hours ago, LynMasterRace said:

You are twisting my words. You know damn well when I say 'we will never see BNS2', it purely refers to us, as in our region. Reported for trolling.

you know as good as I do, there are quite some players who are playing KR games from our region. Me trolling? I hope you are joking" Want to see a troll? Just look into a mirror.