Blade Dancer Spec 3 (Grim Blade) Draw Stance bug and low dps.

Ketsueki Tenshi

I have to report a bug that makes me really hate my class.

I do low dmg compared to other classes, super imbalanced.

But to the topic... it doesn't helps at all if the little dmg I have is also buged!

When you enter drawstance vs koldrak, it gets cut short or cancled!

Another easy to recreate scenarion where the draw stance gets cut in half

Is when you enter it in a boss fight and suddenly a warlock or warden soul burn buffs.

And you in the middle of the drawstance flicker atks, you suddenly get cut short or cancled!

Can you PLS do something about this?!

People have insane high dps, teleport all over the place even in the new dungeon.

Abuse xmls and cheat open before all our eyes and have overpowered classes in general, like gunner meme and DB!

Meanwhile I got nothing, because I am trapped with this buged weak class.

And I refuse to use cheats and 3rd party software... very fair... pls help ... thx. @Hime

You have to time your draw stance with SB, cause if the combo get cancelled your doomed. Always 3 flicker 1 eviscerate  and then you can use Q, E or get SB. Also make sure the be under 3 meters or simple mode will just use slasher and end your stance short cause it can be used from range. 

But yea SB bug is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and the devs who made it like that should burn in hell 😚

Just now, MakeTheGOD said:

You have to time your draw stance with SB, cause if the combo get cancelled your doomed. Always 3 flicker 1 eviscerate  and then you can use Q, E or get SB. Also make sure the be under 3 meters or simple mode will just use slasher and end your stance short cause it can be used from range. 

But yea SB bug is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and the devs who made it like that should burn in hell 😚

I can not time my draw stance with sb if the teammates just randomly use it like morons...

Also it still happends at koldrak or randomly too sometimes.

I have slasher disabled, flashstep is stronger and slasher sucks, with or without simple mode.

Slasher is not what cancles my draw stance at all... and what you saying is just a workaround not a fix.

Yes the developers not fix our games version at all, its a joke.

Still 1000s of bugs, and cheaters and exploits.

We even still got korean voice lines randomly on npcs.

Like what in the world are they doing! ...

4 hours ago, Ketsueki Tenshi said:

I can not time my draw stance with sb if the teammates just randomly use it like morons...

Also it still happends at koldrak or randomly too sometimes.

I have slasher disabled, flashstep is stronger and slasher sucks, with or without simple mode.

Slasher is not what cancles my draw stance at all... and what you saying is just a workaround not a fix.

It happens if you use lmb or rmb too fast after entering draw stance. It takes like .1 seconds before your new stance skills are what they should be. If you attack while they havent been fully changed, you use the normal stance lmb or rmb instead and any lag makes it easier for this to happen. That's what's going on. Seen that on lightning bd as well where next blade point gives you Fatal Blade BUT you end up using Storm Cleave instead cause pressed V too quickly.

I know that certain mechanics or moments in boss fights cancels stances. For example in Sandstorm Temple last boss during the aoe spam the boss always cancels my draw stance for no reason whatsoever. That's the last thing I can think of. Well bugs are bugs and this one should be fixed for sure.

I am nearly 2.7k ap and only do 18 million sustain vs dummy ( f12 )

And some randomly ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ not even let me enter stage 31 aero

You not good enough sry, even tho I can clear 45 and tank and do mechs.

Damage is anything in this game, but can't do anything if you not...

a whale + cheater + made the right choice and play broken class

I am really annyoed of this bullshit...

My last hope was the class changer system

But I have been told it's not even useable at all by a f2p player

So I am stuck with a bugged trash class, that does no dmg and has low range.

Single target rmb, no aoe on it, no party buff, no useful utility.

And the dmg mode aka draw stance is buged and does not even do much dmg anyway.

So it's either quit, or start ALL OVER AGAIN... with broken class and use cheats too.

Beautiful choices...

As a BD main since this game hit NA/EU, BD is not in a weak spot right now, it's not the strongest but it's also not the weakest either. With the recent class balance changes, other specs and classes were brought up a bit making 3rd BD less of an outlier. Lightening BD is currently the strongest of the three specs by a considerable margin when played properly and can pump out more than enough damage. The best part is there are no cheats or macros or simple mode "adjustments" to make it stronger. It's one of the few classes/specs where proper manual play will result in optimal dps.