Compound still not changeable in Cross Server Dungeon

DieBaumchen

Why can we still not change compound pages in f8 even after getting a second page?
I made a pvp compound page but after joining a daily train (which 99% of the groups are running in Cross Server Dungeon) I saw that I still have the pvp compound page active. But instead of being able to switch it like every other part of my gear, I'd have to leave the group, go back to the server, change it there and try to rejoin the party.
If we have multiple pages (and I assume it is for PvE and PvP pages) please let us be able to switch it everywhere including the Cross Server Dungeon.
Is there any reason at all why we can't switch it in Cross Server Dungeons anyways?

4 hours ago, Uldrum said:

Compound does not give you that much dps.

It's not really any thing to worry that much about.

and most people are doing Easy mode.. and you definitely don't need compound stats for easy mode

3.1k mystic and crit dmg gives you quite more damage compared to hp + debuff dmg/debuff def... (15% less Mystic Damage Rate and 10% less Critical Damage Bonus), I'd guess actually ~10-12% damage loss.

And for hm trains you definitely want to actually have your gear equipped or are you having fun playing hm dungeons without your soul/heart etc equipped? Probably not, because you could simply equip it.
Why can't you switch it in cross server to begin with, I don't see any valid reason why you shouldn't be able to switch compound pages in the cross server dungeons...

Edited by DieBaumchen

sounds like a bug for me, if they make a switch for compound, were else would it be needed?

ofc there may be some more urgent mess to do atm, but it should be fixed soon™

Edited by Belido
*mess to fix I meant!

6 hours ago, DieBaumchen said:

3.1k mystic and crit dmg gives you quite more damage compared to hp + debuff dmg/debuff def... (15% less Mystic Damage Rate and 10% less Critical Damage Bonus), I'd guess actually ~10-12% damage loss.

And for hm trains you definitely want to actually have your gear equipped or are you having fun playing hm dungeons without your soul/heart etc equipped? Probably not, because you could simply equip it.
Why can't you switch it in cross server to begin with, I don't see any valid reason why you shouldn't be able to switch compound pages in the cross server dungeons...

Well a regular mortal only has 1k-1.5k mystic there, but still, compound is very useful and gives significant dps increase

6 hours ago, Uldrum said:

Noone is doing HM trains, so pretty irrelevant to the conversation.

just because you don't have a decent compound and you can't/don't want to do hm trains doesn't mean it's irrelevant....
Say any reason why the page shouldn't be changeable in Cross Server Dungeons....