What happened to weapon paths?

Ballistixz

3 minutes ago, Ballistixz said:

Im trying to check weapon paths so i can sort out my chars, but for some reason i cant find it. How do i see my weapons previous and future progression states/paths and how much upgrade material it would cost? if they removed that feature, WHY? 

it has been removed for a rework which is supposed to be added soon™

1 minute ago, Ballistixz said:

ok thanks, one more question, what do i do with my old gear that i can salvage or sell? do i just delete them? 

depends how old it is, if truely oudated you can get your free call to arm bundles from F10 and dump/sell/salvage everything which been replaced

Just now, Belido said:

call to arms is part of the events now, you can get it once per account

oh ya, i read that wrong. I have alot of diffrent old chars. Im off and on with this game, i did last call to arms event for astromancer which has skybreak and celestial stuff, but my summoner is on dawnforge still, my gunner is on baleful, and my warlock is still stuck on gear from when level 45 or 50 was max level. I will use the call to arms on my gunner, but i still dont know what ima do about my warlock. ill just keep her gear as ancient momentos until the next call to arms event i guess. 

12 minutes ago, Belido said:

it has been removed for a rework which is supposed to be added soon™

"soon" means never. Or its coming back with Unreal 5. I trust the community to create a google sheet more than ncsofts promise.

3 hours ago, Belido said:

people been using  Unreal 4 for this until a few month ago

Never understood why people thought UE4 would "never come"

It was obviously going to come at some point since they announced it.

But now that it is actually here they have to find something else to use.