Exclusives now in Hongmoon store?

Grimoir

@Hime

So wil lall trove / other exclusive outfits be always now in the hongmoon store?

Right now Flamewave Wings and Dark Emissary are in the Hongmoon store for direct purchase while those were trove exclusive outfits and by fans for fans exclusive offers. It is utterly unfair for those to be for direct purchase....

The same applies to Demigod, Cattleya, Night Magic etc which the only way to get them was rng boxes / trove and now anyone can just directly purchase them...

How about a refund to those that spent money to get those cosmetics from the boxes?

Edited by Grimoir

I remember how many boxes i opened to get my first Gilded triangle ruby.

Should i beg for refund just because gilded triangle is basically given away for free now?

My point is, stuff will always be easier to get over time.

Edited by Uldrum
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

I remember how many boxes i opened to get my first Gilded triangle ruby.

Should i beg for refund just because gilded triangle is basically given away for free now?

My point is, stuff will always be easier to get over time.

Gems are different as they give out non-upgradable versions. Also the problem is that those costumes were advertised as exclusives and only available in trove / rng box. That is the issue here. If they said they would be available for direct purchase at some point, half the people would not have spent money on them in the first place.

11 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Gems are different as they give out non-upgradable versions. Also the problem is that those costumes were advertised as exclusives and only available in trove / rng box. That is the issue here. If they said they would be available for direct purchase at some point, half the people would not have spent money on them in the first place.

I do not think NCsoft thinks that far a head tho.

Dark emissary was many many years ago.

You can not expect them to hold true to something they said several years ago.

Plans change overtime.

3 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

I do not think NCsoft thinks that far a head tho.

Dark emissary was many many years ago.

You can not expect them to hold true to something they said several years ago.

Plans change overtime.

Not even years. Dark Emissary is still as a Exclusive you can get when ordering fan merchandise. 

Its a really shitty move they did with this...

1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

Not even years. Dark Emissary is still as a Exclusive you can get when ordering fan merchandise. 

Its a really shitty move they did with this...

Fan Merchandise?

It was in a trove back in June 2018. So yes "Years"