Assassin Phantom path

wootwoots

So, i've play since a moment with that 3rd path.

its sure very effective once you enable the phantom and spam all skill to have a big burst, but in a way its also a bit desapointing

• the phantom stance last so little time, meaning you will only use it fto spam all skills, -once- for somes, and go back to the waiting room during the next 40ish sec
  • It has a new resource management which is nice, but at the same time that resource ( twilight stack & phatom mark ) turn to be pretty useless as the time it last vs the reload ( even if twilight strike reduce the reload ) make the usage very very limited
  • You are left with a half kit, since all skills during stealth break it, so you have also less -options- compare to the others kit, as the phantom stance is far less accessible than stealth.

I understand why phantom stance is "so limited" given so huge skills damage

But wouldnt it be more fun to use to have a phantom stance with damage "really" reduced, but far more accessible to have an extended kit to play with a bit ( so still have the resources to manage ) like the BM and the blade swarm stance ?

imho that path could use somes adjustement.

19 hours ago, wootwoots said:

imho that path could use somes adjustement.

We know it needs adjustments and community is crying over it since they released the third spec sin but NCsoft has other plans.

What i understood you want from an adjustment is that you wanna be able to have ur burst stance 24/7. Since this stance is the reason this class is beyond balance in pvp i would say ok you can have it if we remove the godmode and the anti cc ability from this form.

On 6/7/2021 at 8:38 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

We know it needs adjustments and community is crying over it since they released the third spec sin but NCsoft has other plans.

What i understood you want from an adjustment is that you wanna be able to have ur burst stance 24/7. Since this stance is the reason this class is beyond balance in pvp i would say ok you can have it if we remove the godmode and the anti cc ability from this form.

Apparently you missed the part where i said :

a phantom stance with damage "really" reduced, 

And not necessary aviable h24 for more depending on the resources management ( so yeah aviable far more frequently ) than nearly entierly depending on the reload timer, damage -greatly- reduced but kit become more versatil like with the 2 others and the stealth.

I like the idea of the 3rd spec, but the uber damage is imho a bit dumb as it limit greatly how much time to can use it, so his usage frequency, i dont get how they didnt made a more intelligent "balance"

But well, BnS feel different since that's not the same persons in charge of the skill & so. ( as much as i dont really dislike somes rework of the "first 2 spec" )

Edited by wootwoots

On 6/9/2021 at 1:08 AM, wootwoots said:

Apparently you missed the part where i said :

a phantom stance with damage "really" reduced,

Even if you reduce the dmg thats not the reason this class is op. The reason is you have a godmode against anything with a 30% heal afterwards. You can use a super fast dash stun and an instant range stun just like an instant daze in this form. Its the survivability not the dmg that makes it so op. Cause of that Assasin is the strongest class in Beluga, 1v1, 3v3 and the 2nd strongest in WWV and Nova core.

I could accept a lower Cooldown of the stance if you could stun them while they are in this stance.

On 6/9/2021 at 1:08 AM, wootwoots said:

like the idea of the 3rd spec, but the uber damage is imho a bit dumb as it limit greatly how much time to can use it, so his usage frequency, i dont get how they didnt made a more intelligent "balance"

Its NCsoft a dev that gives a class a skill that makes you cc immune to everything while having 80% or even more dmg reduction and increased dmg to oblivion while having a super low cooldown (Example is FM). Any competent dev team would have removed the third specs of pvp entirely cause its clear they are beyond broken (not kfm and BM).

I am not saying i hate the third specs i am just one of the few who enjoyed PVP till they decided to bring thoose into the mix. Now pvp is dead cause of stuff like this. I really think third specs where a good addition to the game if they would have banned them from pvp.

• 1 year later...

If you have the exhilaration soul badge the phantom cooldown literally lasts like 10 seconds or lower and sometimes there’s no cooldown at all

phantom is overpowered 

Edited by xxDiana
Typo