When are you guys adding Shackled Isles again as a mode to play.

IToukaI

Yes it was a raelly fun mde when it was solo
I did not ike the team mode

bring back solo mode!

Also a sidenote:
amazingly that place had the best FPS ever. I can actaully get aorudn 100-120 FPS [with max everthing]  even duing fights
while ofcouse in raids etc it like 5-15 FPS [With a lot of fix to reduced stuff]
maybe raids should be done shackle Island?

I might be in the minority but the gamemode had several problems which i also think are the reason this mode was removed pretty quickly.

1. There where Items like the hook doing 10k dmg per hook which also do a stun for a short ammount of time. Thoose hooks had no Cooldown so if you have multiple hooks you will win the fight no matter how good you are. This hook was able to go through block, iframe through anything. It was litterly 1st player who activates hook will win the fight.

2. Classes with Knockback stuff had a huge advantage making this gamemode pretty unplayable in late for several classes cause they are very very unlikely to win.

3. It gave nearly no usefull mats. Some Moonstone crystals wow. People who are interested in such a PVP mode are likely to have like 20k of thoose in their trash bin.  This is the biggest problem. Why should people play a gamemode and waste their time if there are no rewards for it ?

Most people would rather afk farm in prime wald for 8 hours than play a gamemode that dosent give you anything usefull.

Overall since i know how this company is there will be no balance patches or anything and i am glad this gamemode got removed. Its just one more gamemode showing new players how dead this game is. What bugs me is this KR guy that is responisble for us gave us a livestream talking about the game and there was one topic about this gamemode.

He was talking like this gamemode was very popular and actively played in EU/NA which shows me how dangerously uninterested KR is in the Western market not even knowing what they patched into their own game.