You guys broke lightning BD.

861977_1452550304

I haven't noticed anything in particular to cause that much of a loss for myself. I know many are switching to grim regardless, the new 3rd spec. Not many will probably remain lightning compared to those who migrate over to grim. I for one have stayed lightning, for now. I read the patch notes and unless there were other unlisted changes, what was changed shouldn't have caused such a damage loss for you. Can you specify maybe like in which area or do you notice any modifiers that were changed but not listed? I noticed they added Raid and Anklebiter to the skill enhancements which I don't know who would use points since those are just for cc's and do little damage. What I usually do after patches is swap specs and swap back just remember whatever skills you put points into, talents used, and skills disabled. Sometimes, it just needs a refresh on the martial tome. It'll say you learned a whole bunch of new skills but sometimes things get messy in patches if they modify certain skills. Best of luck to you and if it is an issue maybe stemming from one of the accessories or badges that might've changed related to thundering blade or not I hope you can find a solution or some sort of clarity and it gets resolved! 

I have a Blade Dancer of my own, and yes I still use lightning spec with it. I also haven't noticed any dps decrease with it (I'm using War Song Soul Badge). However I will say that the dps scaling from the items with this class/spec compared to most other classes is rather low and underwhelming, but this has been like that for as long as I can remember.