how about giving every char in your account 6 "compound window" ONLY gears?

schupunk

how about giving every char in your account 6 "compound window" ONLY gears with potential lvl 220? i either threw away most gears or i salvaged them for inventory slots long ago, i dont have gears to use the compound. where can i get gears for the compound?

On 11/1/2020 at 6:40 PM, Cor said:

Huh? You realize it's just normal gear right? The same place you got the gear you are wearing dungeons etc.

I believe that's a good idea truth be known. An extra storage window for gear usable with Compound. That would free up space in many crowded storage tabs.

16 hours ago, StrykerGaming said:

I believe that's a good idea truth be known. An extra storage window for gear usable with Compound. That would free up space in many crowded storage tabs.

That does not make any sense, you put it into compound once you get it there is no reason to store it elsewhere.

On 11/5/2020 at 6:17 PM, Cor said:

That does not make any sense, you put it into compound once you get it there is no reason to store it elsewhere.

That's because your mind is made up and nothing that helps improve the game matters to you. However, to counter your "argument," Not everyone uses the compound system yet and stores items that may be required use for upgrading or to break so they get the special item. You may use everything immediately that's you. Conversely, to shoe horn everyone into your narrow minded view is just plain wrong. If you don't want to use a special storage if they give it, don't. It's people like you who decry any idea that will improve QoL for players that end up chasing people away for your negativity and simplistic narrow minded views.

May I ask what you have in storage, that needs so much space?

1. The finite amount of storage in each game is also a challenge for players to decide which items are worth to be stored.

2. We already have 2 different kind of storage, second soulshield storage with quick equip function, a wardrobe, seperate storage for unity stones and a premium membership storage, which is plently enough if it's fully developed.

3. Alts can be abused as additional storage for account tradeable items.

4. Many people having trouble with inventory space store things on the main character, that this character won't ever need again, but they are keeping things for alts (then why isn't this item in the alt storage?!)

4. The company is interested in players buying the membership for storage, additional free storage would lower the incentive for the membership. 

Just my opinion, somehow agree with cor.

9 hours ago, StrykerGaming said:

That's because your mind is made up and nothing that helps improve the game matters to you. However, to counter your "argument," Not everyone uses the compound system yet and stores items that may be required use for upgrading or to break so they get the special item. You may use everything immediately that's you. Conversely, to shoe horn everyone into your narrow minded view is just plain wrong. If you don't want to use a special storage if they give it, don't. It's people like you who decry any idea that will improve QoL for players that end up chasing people away for your negativity and simplistic narrow minded views.

No, it's not my "narrow view" it's facts. If you have a accessory that you don't need for your char itself and can only use for compound there is no reason whatsoever to not put it in there right away thus a extra compound storage for it does not make any sense. If you have an accessory that you don't put into compound because you still might use it for your char you would still have it in your inventory/storage even if compound didn't exist so it's not an argument to add a compound storage. NC will never add a compound storage because it makes zero sense.

4 hours ago, Cor said:

NC will never add a compound storage because it makes zero sense.

Game developers normally don't consider things like until such time that players ask about it. I'm sure the third storage window was something along this nature as it wasn't in the game when it launched. Enough players ask about a certain QoL enhancements game developers tend to look at the feasibility of adding it. Therefore, instead of criticizing his suggestion, look at the merit of having another storage window that can benefit everyone including you. More storage is always a great benefit in games like this. Or do you still disagree that would not benefit players as a QoL enhancement?

2 hours ago, StrykerGaming said:

Game developers normally don't consider things like until such time that players ask about it. I'm sure the third storage window was something along this nature as it wasn't in the game when it launched. Enough players ask about a certain QoL enhancements game developers tend to look at the feasibility of adding it. Therefore, instead of criticizing his suggestion, look at the merit of having another storage window that can benefit everyone including you. More storage is always a great benefit in games like this. Or do you still disagree that would not benefit players as a QoL enhancement?

And the point he is trying to make is what benefit does compound gear storage have to a player since ALL compound gear you can use in compound is legendary stage 1 or unrefined items that are never used in any breakthroughs making such storage pointless. There simply is no reason for such as compound window already acts as sort of storage for second set of accessories. It's just like the second soul shield set but without ability to remove them once inserted.

You don't even need to upgrade items for compound, it will not give any additional benefits, unupgraded version of the same item gives exact same boost as fully upgraded one. That is why there is no reason to add storage for compound items only since storaging them makes no sense to begin with.

If for example you get a second pair of elevation necklace, you just slot it to compound gear slot and thats it. Storaging it for later use makes no sense since you already have 1 on your real accesory slot and it will not be used for any breakthroughs since it is a legendary unupgradeable item. You cannot even put any breakthrough items aka purple gear into compound slots as far as I know. Im not bashing the idea, I just see no reason to storage any items meant for compound use as only legendary items are used for compound gear anyways and no one stores those items unless they plan to send already upgraded gear to an alt. At least shouldn't store them as there is 0 other reason for storing them apart from compound and that you can do on the fly immediately as you get the item without the need for storage. I think compound was designed so that you wouldn't need any storaging for those items but that's just my opinion.

Edited by Amarathiel

19 hours ago, StrykerGaming said:

I never said that it wouldn't benefit players, more storage always benefits players but that is not the point here. The point is there is no reason whatsoever to add a storage specifically for compound since there is no reason to store accessories for compound. If you have a accessory that you can only use for compound there is no reason to not put it into compound right away. Comparing this to third storage is just silly, premium storage is a paid feature it earns nc money. This is not a welfare they are not giving you free storage without good reason and there is no valid reason for a compound storage so no matter what you or anyone else says i can guarantee you they will never add a storage for compound.