I'm curious

Suzukazee

I wonder if the team will eventually do something to optimize this game, don't you really see a problem with this? I like to play it, but I twist the camera a little and at x fps I get 10 fps, I have been surprised for a good year, if not more. i changed the computer a few days ago which wasn't cheap so the fault is on your side not mine.

anyway I mentioned one of the x problems when it comes to optimization??

Edited by Suzukazee

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Suzukazee:

I wonder if the team will eventually do something to optimize this game, don't you really see a problem with this? I like to play it, but I twist the camera a little and at x fps I get 10 fps, I have been surprised for a good year, if not more. i changed the computer a few days ago which wasn't cheap so the fault is on your side not mine.

anyway I mentioned one of the x problems when it comes to optimization??

We have this crap performance since lvl 45 patch they will not do something if the game was able to run like this for soon 5 years.

Their attempt to fix this was UE4 which by now is a myth it was supposed to come to live servers at the beginning of 2019 and sadly from what we`ve seen even UE4 is laggy like UE3.

in order to make on UE3 / 4 engine you have to know each other. I have a computer that will turn 3 this year and this game is choking and the processor is warming up, or my new computer is for really demanding games nowadays. so 10 fps is a joke. if I was a new player I wouldn't be attracted to this game for long because it's a mockery ??

with the rest of what i can see, the team doesn't care when someone asks for a fix. I wouldn't say anything if I didn't know each other a little.At first, as a stranger, I thought it was the fault of my equipment, but it didn't. and it really is a matter of whether  want a really cool database or if your only advantage is making money out of it. today I decided to quit this game..

Edited by Suzukazee