Same ol same ol

kili888

And as it seems PvP is back to what it was queing vs the same opponent 5 times in a row, and the only thing you see is BM DES BD. Like you have about 0 chances if you liek to play WL GUN SF WD, when there is someone like BM who can oneshot you with 3 diffrent combos AND has 2 escpaes out of stun (who even thought of this like wth?).
Do you guys think PvP needs a complete rebalancing overhall overall or no?
Yeah I might be a little salty, but PvP felt so refreshing after the recent "event", and now it's back to trash tire queue times and same class over and over.

i keep repeating this but all we need is the following: 

1. banning third specs out of PVP completly

2. remove untargatable from BM seriously i have no idea why it got untargatbale it never needed this 

3. remove wallbang ability

4. remove time restriction from PVP it only resulted in alot of players quitting and super hard 3v3 ques since you only get top 5 mostly even in 1350 rating. 

5. Now that this is done create some PVP Event to bring more players to pvp again alot of people will stick cause for alot of people the reason they dont play pvp anymore are thirds. 

Here i didnt even talk about 6v6 where we need changes to for example stone shield of earth destroyer which has no cooldown but lasts like 8 seconds and dosent have any counter ability cause there is no ability to break this shield in this game. 

Sadly NCwest dosent care so none of that will happen. 

And I keep repeating

1. Ban xml noobs who can't do things on their own without some help (just like sums and wars funny enough)

2. Bring back 45 cap skills because it was more balanced.

3. Bring back 45 cap skills because awaken broke pvp and made me quit with it and now i'm doing what my friend kun does and idle by the market before running to E.fleet.

4. Bring back 45 cap skills because these people love using their most powerful attack nonstop without using their brain.

5. Bring back 45 cap skills because pvp has too much resist and not actual gameplay anymore.

And why the hell is my blade guard move to WIND?! You know how much fun I had parrying on my lbm!

Edited by Cathy

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Cathy:

1. Ban xml noobs who can't do things on their own without some help (just like sums and wars funny enough)

Its hard to distinguish between players without xml and players with xml. Ive seen more than enough people call me or guildmates xml users even tho we dont use any we just have a good ping and press our stuff pretty fast thats all. I do agree here completly thou but it has to be 100% proven this player is using xml for example there are a few players that have it written in their Twitch stream that they use it. 

2. Bring back 45 cap skills because it was more balanced.

It was way more balanced yeah but the problem here is for example FM without HM skill (which didnt exist back there) it was totally trash FM couldnt evade ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ cause its block only blocked range attacks. Personally i think lvl 50 patch where we had the option between 3 different kinds of CC per skill was the best patch but everything was better before awakening. 

3. Bring back 45 cap skills because awaken broke pvp and made me quit with it and now i'm doing what my friend kun does and idle by the market before running to E.fleet.

Sadly we have to accept awakening will not be removed anymore its needed for PVE and NC will never do 2 different skill trees depending on the gamemode you play. Awakening is not even as bad as we let it sound all the time we simply need some balance patches but instead we get a buff for BM every single patch. Last buff was a 3 hit iframe on his range protect and i just think "why" ? Why no buffs for classes like warlock, soul fighter..... why only buffs for classes that are in the top of the meta ? 

5. Bring back 45 cap skills because pvp has too much resist and not actual gameplay anymore.

Removal of third spec would fix this already to some degree cause this godmode meta came with them. 

And why the hell is my blade guard move to WIND?! You know how much fun I had parrying on my lbm!

Sorry but BD is currently the strongest class i cant take BDs serious if they complain about their class.