Fire FM

Arohk

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Arohk:

dead in one second in air combo, nice job NC soft. (Arena)

3bsFzS6.png

This may sound op but its really not. Look at the defence abilitys fire fm has. Fire FM is very easy to beat. If you wanna complain about dmg of some class complain about BM. Fire BM can output more dmg in this short time than even fire FM does while having a very strong defence.

14 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

This may sound op but its really not. Look at the defence abilitys fire fm has. Fire FM is very easy to beat. If you wanna complain about dmg of some class complain about BM. Fire BM can output more dmg in this short time than even fire FM does while having a very strong defence.

i cant kill anyone in 1 second, what are you talking about

fH72kZF.png

On 8/5/2020 at 12:15 PM, Arohk said:

dead in one second in air combo, nice job NC soft. (Arena)

3bsFzS6.png

If your dying to that, you're not doing something right. Fire FM is a joke and really easy to kill as they have no defense and no combos. Meaning you can just use escape at any time you want. All you have to do is play a little defensively and apply heavy pressure when you can. Trust me, if I can kill them using Warden of all things, you can do it whatever class your playing.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Arohk:

i cant kill anyone in 1 second, what are you talking about

fH72kZF.png

Than you do something wrong. And to be honest ive only seen 2 Bm actully do this in EU yet. Mostly in 3v3 cause they simply use HM Z and insta kill u in half a second.

I am no BM main so they could be playing light aswell have no idea but i know they one shot you faster than FM plus they use HM Z to do this making it impossible to evade their 100 to 0 attack cause you are dead before your tab escape button pops up, while you can still see a super long animation in terms of FM before they do their attacks.

Since you complain about Fire FM i believe you are silver player or close to silver which means you`ve never played against actuall good players cause thoose BMs can only be found at like 1800+.

https://www.twitch.tv/k1lling_god/clip/VictoriousSavageDunlinPeteZaroll?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

Edited by ImoutoMaster

2 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I play BM main, and i have no idea what the heck this guy is doing in the video, when i pull someone in and he does have Tab they always tab out before i can land a single hit.

For some reason his FLock of Blades deals 15k damage, but mine does like nothing.

And why does the summoner not have his shield on at the start like everyone i play against.

Edited by Arohk

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Arohk:

I play BM main, and i have no idea what the heck this guy is doing in the video,

Well he is one of the best BMs RU/EU. Of course he knows some stuff you dont.

when i pull someone in and he does have Tab they always tab out before i can land a single hit.

Its either your ping or you do something wrong cause i encountered one of the russian bms (pls no ban i dont flame the russians here) in tag team he did this so fast our tab didnt even show up. I am from germany too for some reason i have worse ping than russians.

For some reason his FLock of Blades deals 15k damage, but mine does like nothing.

Pls take this with a grain of salt cause i am really no BM main and nearly my whole knowledge comes from playing against BMs (i only play third BM) but BM does have several skills that boost ur dmg like C i believe does this.

And why does the summoner not have his shield on at the start like everyone i play against.

In this vid it was to show how broken the current patch was they did not intend to do a serious match but i can assure you this is perfectly possible to do in a normal match too (mostly tag team) but its kida hard just like FM Fire comb the difference is Bm does have way more Defence abilitys.

44 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Its either your ping or you do something wrong cause i encountered one of the russian bms (pls no ban i dont flame the russians here) in tag team he did this so fast our tab didnt even show up. I am from germany too for some reason i have worse ping than russians.

my ping in arena is ~100-120 , there are a lot of combos i just can't do because of that.

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Arohk:

my ping in arena is ~100-120 , there are a lot of combos i just can't do because of that.

This is a normal german ping. In the real world you have like 25ms or something (ingame BNS is wrong). I have nearly the same ping there are only 2 things i cant do with that ping.

1. Escape or do any kind of skill during BD/FM Grab

2. Tab alot of Summoner aerials (they are super fast so you need to press it super fast aswell but not possible without god ping)

9 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

This is a normal german ping. In the real world you have like 25ms or something (ingame BNS is wrong). I have nearly the same ping there are only 2 things i cant do with that ping.

1. Escape or do any kind of skill during BD/FM Grab

2. Tab alot of Summoner aerials (they are super fast so you need to press it super fast aswell but not possible without god ping)

im trying the combo from the video right now, my problem is if i block too fast after pulling in the enemy, it switches into normal stance and back into battojutsu instantly and i cant use flock of blades, so it uses flash step instead screwing up the combo.

Also it doesnt work with the knockback at all.

Edited by Arohk