I don't want to be WL anymore

Exchallenger

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Exchallenger:

We know that warlock is worst class. This is not a secret. PVE & PVE issues is undeniable. I have a suggestion. Why NCSOFT doesn't give us a free class change ticket ? cause I don't want to be WL anymore.  

Due to awakening this was asked alot. Classes changed to such an extend that they are no longer the same and alot of people didnt enjoy their classes anymore. They didnt care and let thoose people quit. Do you think its gonna be different now ? Atleast back then people had a reason to demand such a thing but thats nearly 1.5 years ago you cannot argue anymore that your class changed to such an extend.

1 hour ago, ThunderDex said:

WL is hella fine tbh, dont know whats wrong. the old WL had its problems too.

You are not WL or you are new player. if so it's normal that you don't know what's the difference between old and new. I have playing bns since 2015 and I really know that WL is not old WL. before I was playing summoner. I left my summoner after 3 times nerf. then I created a WL and again nerf & nerf. I spent 5 years and gained a lot of worry & stress. there is no guarantee which class will take nerf tomorrow. cause we are still in beta. the game policy is "Our game & our rules"    

Edited by Exchallenger
add quote

vor 7 Stunden schrieb ThunderDex:

WL is hella fine tbh, dont know whats wrong. the old WL had its problems too.

We are mostly looking at pvp i believe and while wl is fine in 6v6 cause of its survivability its total utter garbarage in 1v1.

Before patch you could do aerial if you played correctly and kill any class this way. Alot of people say wl was op personally i dont think so cause it was really easy to know what wl is going to do next.

After awakening: Wl dosent have any abilitys to aerial expect for rng thrall aerial. WL litterly only spams dragon calls now which he needs to have a target for. Even if you are a godlike warlock you will not be able to beat even 1800 kfm, bm, assasin, fm, ...............

The reason for this hard nerve was cause wl was considered op but look at bm now. Bm is the old Warlock but with more resists, range protection, more ways to stun....... and now look at the last balance patches we got. BM buff, bm buff, bm buff. Light bm now got a 3 hit iframe on its range protect for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...

Nobody wants... it has been nerfed to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤... it's so frustrating to play wl now.. U cant do anything against bm and kfm they can do what they want. Wl has 1 cc when they can perma stun and kill u 100%-0%... but it seems they dont care