Unbalanced 6v6 2020

alexxus

Since they made bm 3rd the lowest in the game, other third specs still have high burst.. destro not cc'able range classes too much dmg.

1. Make destro and bd cc'able in pvp at all

2. Bm needs buffs on all 3 specs after this patch

3. A bit less dmg on all range classes

,Other 3rd specs dmg decrese too like bm??..

Should be easy to test out  right now nova mostly with gear are 15 min games in mid. Because some classes are unkillable.

And as i said rangers do too much dmg.

Just  keep Bm where it was if you buff other classes.. bm is tge lowest  class righr now with Sf... as bm main i can say that quite suxx dont wanna reroll because i wanna play BM u Know N c

Am 16.7.2020 um 02:47 schrieb alexxus:

They are just like BM. Just git gud i guess.

hahahahahahaahhahahahhahahahahah i would rather love to see them buffing some weak classes instead of the strong classes like they do for like 1 and a half year now.

So what are ranges supposed to do in a pvp fight then ? They dont have as much defense abilitys as melees and depending on class their dmg is also less of melees.

Yeah they nerfed all third specs in 6v6 just like any other class but it hit third specs more.

Range Range DMG > Melee, Melee Defence > Range.

Just  keep Bm where it was if you buff other classes.. bm is tge lowest  class righr now with Sf... as bm main i can say that quite suxx dont wanna reroll because i wanna play BM u Know N c

Yeah keep saying one of the strongest classes is weak maybe NC will buff your class again. Maybe give third spec untargatable now ?

On 7/15/2020 at 8:47 PM, alexxus said:

Since they made bm 3rd the lowest in the game, other third specs still have high burst.. destro not cc'able range classes too much dmg.

Should be easy to test out  right now nova mostly with gear are 15 min games in mid. Because some classes are unkillable.

BD is really easy to kill lol. When it spins kd it or grab it. When it tabs kd and it will f rolls tech chase with stun or daze and wipe. It only has 1 tab and 1 ground counter. F roll generally fatal if your facing a pvper.  Destroyer only real bad if they cheesing with typhoon, ember and stone shield. Thats mainly because of the badge resets and ppl standing in typhoon. Also BM is pretty bad to fight in pvp. 3rd spec bm has a double air, tab, ss cc removal, ground counter, auto block and so on and so forth.3rd spec anything kinda not fun to fight especially if your class still has second spec...Unfortunately many bds have left the game pvp wise. There are a few that are good or even great. FPS and MS is what you need to play bd. Id prefer to play as a warden or bm in 6s period but I'm not rerolling to pay bns money. Instead I learn the players I fight. With a little bit of skill and brains you can kill just about anyone.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb sojaa:

Unfortunately many bds have left the game pvp wise.

Fun Fact: Our tops BDs left the game cause BD got to strong. Now we only have the Russian BD left who logs into our server sometimes to snack some juicy HM coins.

There are a few that are good or even great.

I hope the untargatable got removed this week but most ive seen in que last week where simply carried by untargatable there are like 2 or 3 actual good BDs in EU.

Id prefer to play as a warden or bm in 6s period but I'm not rerolling to pay bns money.

Alot of people would love to reroll for that reason but people like me dont do that cause there is no option to send: HM lvl, Unity stones, Achivements. @NCsoft i thought you want to milk the players !

Instead I learn the players I fight. With a little bit of skill and brains you can kill just about anyone.

In 6v6 yeah but imagine playing gear equalized PVP. People complain mostly about 6v6 balance while its way worse in 1v1 cause you are unable to reduce the strengh difference between the classes.

• 2 weeks later...

BDs left the game for another reason lol. Most of its because 3rd spec is kinda taking over on immunity purposes and cc is not really a thing when you got a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ton of immunity on classes that can cc heavily. Bd isnt a no brainer class and spin is not effective when you have classes that simply can go into an immunity phase. When you play bd you have to run you find yourself running un till the immunity phase on other classes is over or you are forced into being cced until you die. In turn you cant cc unless as often as your opponents can unless you kite the scenario and run. Fine and dandy an all however its a melee class and it runs from fm,sin,bm,des,wd,kfm and sf. Now I am not saying they cant be killed because I effectively kill lots of people. BD have been nerfed the hardest without any come up. Such as maelstrom and f counter break. Nerfed air like mad. Bm still has the air capabilities. 1v1 is a different story. BD is difficult to beat but so are some other classes as well. As a 4 year player of the game I have played BD and its melee that I want to play as. It just so happens I chose bd as my main from the start. I enjoy the class. I dont like having to run all the time to pvp. I feel like a ping pong ball having to back of and re engage targets .I also don't like that my rmb dont do anything effective when I'm in stance.  Its a dying class aside from a few good pvpers and if you ask them what they hate about bd they will tell you this... BD isnt hard to beat if you know how to fight it. Its rather simple especially in groups. When you see a class tanking 6 people because its immune to everything and you are not its kinda depressing that if 2 or 3 ppl come it can be the end of you quickly. It is effective solo but for groups pvp/pve it has nothing to offer buff wise. 1v1 isn't the only aspect of the game thus in turn is less effective then just running on another class. Currently I am 1724 in 1v1. 1601 in wwv. 1658 in beluga. nova 1534. Nova being the hardest because you are forced to pvp in the middle and you dont always get a SB or Solar on your team. WE DONT BRING BUFFS AND WE ARE NOT TOTALLY IMMUNE .Making us one of the most ineffective classes amongst team play. What we do have to offer is a 5 hit i frame and that's burnt quickly. For pve we have the same thing to offer...nothing.

SAY TY TOO  NC SOFT FOR MORE   3 spec xml and bugusing in PVP !  say ty for cheater  and hackuser!  ppl cry alts in bg - 900 k sins windtrading from high clans !  if ppl join with alt bg say ty all whales who raise prices !