Horrible management!

FistBump

As the title says as we getting closer and closer to the patch i feel like there's no point of playing a game where management / community manager, not communicating with the community....

Not making any life improvements to the game instead they taking away the incentive to play the game!!!

Theyre not trying to increase the player base but to lower it that's really a shame

Il y a 2 heures, FistBump a dit :

As the title says as we getting closer and closer to the patch i feel like there's no point of playing a game where management / community manager, not communicating with the community....

As if this was a new thing. NCwest is not motivated at all cause KR dosent disapproves of nearly everything NCwests asks of them. Since the Motivation is killed of they dont do their job aswell and players quit alot. For example NCwest has the power to ban cheaters or punish players for abusing the system like wintrading but since their motivation is long gone they dont bother they get their money anyway.

If you cant accept this you should really stop playing this game its healthier for you.

Citation

Not making any life improvements to the game instead they taking away the incentive to play the game!!!

Well its not their goal to make the players happy.

Citation

Theyre not trying to increase the player base but to lower it that's really a shame

It might just be a theory but alot of people including me think they are planning to shut down the servers in EU/NA thats why they dont do their job and put out more and more stuff to annoy and anger people otherwise there would be a simple solution for all problems in this game. Create a test server or atleast test the stuff yourselfe. If NCwest cant approve of it guess what ? they simply dont put the stuff into the game and ask KR to change it cause they know its gonna bring alot of people to quit the game.  If KR dosent accept this atleast the community knows EU/NA tryed and less people quit.  Currently they might test the patches but they dont bother to look into all the changes so their patchnotes are nearly everytime wrong.

Just now, FistBump said:

community manager doesn't decide what goes ingame or not, thats on korea...they issue the gold nerf you give feed back , if they are discussing it with korea, she cant tell you yes , they are going to fix it, they already answer and say they looking into it , what more can they do ,keep your blame directed at korea,blame them if you want cause you seeing them , but just keep it 100,if they have nothing to say or nothing new to input on the situation , would they sit and hold long tea conversation , just wait and see....,

all i know korea gave whales 10s and thousands of gold while f2 got none from hr, now they taking it away at f2p expense.......those clans that own hr, bet those ppl complaining , which just goes to show alot ...