When will the 4th Year Anniversary prizes be given out?

Imrario

Hi,

I know this process can be slow and even slower now due to the lockdown enforcemnet back in March.
Is there an update on when these prizes will be handed out? You have failed to contact the winners and ignored their numerous emails to give them an estimate time of when they should be expecting this.
With the departure of Justin I have a feeling these will never go out and that really is disappointing.
Please could some action be taken, or a clear notification given to the winners that they will not be receiving anything.

Thank you.

• NCSOFT

Hello Imario,

Given the shelter in place, we are not at the office. We cannot give you an estimated time when you can be expecting your prize as we do not have an estimate time of when we'll be back in the office. There is backlog of prizes that need to be mailed out so once we're back, we'll be working on getting everything out. We have no intention of not delivering on the prizes.

Justin was a great help in reminding me I have prizes to mail out, but I personally boxed and prepped every package. There is something oddly therapeutic about packaging and taping... :SohaLaugh:

7 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello Imario,

Given the shelter in place, we are not at the office. We cannot give you an estimated time when you can be expecting your prize as we do not have an estimate time of when we'll be back in the office. There is backlog of prizes that need to be mailed out so once we're back, we'll be working on getting everything out. We have no intention of not delivering on the prizes.

Justin was a great help in reminding me I have prizes to mail out, but I personally boxed and prepped every package. There is something oddly therapeutic about packaging and taping... :SohaLaugh:

I find it quite odd that there are so many out there that seem to forget that... Ncwest are people too and are also in lockdown/quarantine.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 27/05/2020 at 5:15 PM, Hime said:

Hello Imario,

Hi Hime!
Is there any update about this subject?
Do you know any estimated time when will the prizes find their correct address?