Please add bots in PvP

Hi all, really me and I believe I'm not frustrated by the constant waiting in PvP for bronze and silver rank.

Even in 1 in 1 I often wait 5 or more minutes! In the case of Battlegrounds or 3 in 3, I often complain that after 30 minutes it tells me that it has not found an opponent!!! You play for 2 hours and 2/3 of them are in a stupid queue... No one can enjoy this.

That's why I want to suggest adding bots to bronze and silver ranks matches.

I think it only has positives and it solves a lot of problems, for example.
1- Disproportionately long waiting times disappear.
2- PvP will improve - even weaker players will beat someone.
The 3- gold rank, which is supposed to be for average players, will be really achievable for them.
4-skilled players will also have a chance to reach a diamond rank - in the current state it is impossible.

• Like 1

Definitely a great idea for me, when PvP is almost dead, so at least they could do this to make it even more bearable for the few players who still play.

Who will go for PvP when it turns on, for example, a novice with HM5 and on bronze, or a silver rank gets an endgame whale to whom he can't do anything at all? These whales would then be on the gold rank and higher, giving weaker players a chance.

The current PvP is very frustrating and it doesn't matter if it's about unreasonably long waiting times, unbalanced teams, or invincible opponents.

Am 17.5.2020 um 22:49 schrieb Intermrd:

I think it only has positives and it solves a lot of problems, for example.
1- Disproportionately long waiting times disappear.
2- PvP will improve - even weaker players will beat someone.
The 3- gold rank, which is supposed to be for average players, will be really achievable for them.
4-skilled players will also have a chance to reach a diamond rank - in the current state it is impossible.

If you dont want to read that much text just read the stuff starting with P.S.

I never have 30 Minutes que dosent matter what rating i play in. If my rating is to high i sometimes reach 8 - 10 minutes but never 30. Maybe you play at like 12 o clock or whenever pvp starts or while most people are at work i have no idea but its very rare i hear from any player waiting 30 minutes. 

For 3v3 you need a full team to que since 99% of players play this with full team litterly no one is searching alone this means 30 minute que cause there are simply no 2 man groups searching. 

Now back to the topic: 

1. I do agree waiting times are to long but you make it to dramatic. That shouldnt be the main goal for them cause if they finally do something for PVP Players we will naturally get more players which results in less que time. 

2. As i read it you want bots even in Diamond Rank this would destroy the whole Ranking here is an example:  We had bots back in lvl 45 patch and pvp wise it was horrible for experienced players. I was total trash back then but 1850 was a piece of cake and alot of people i consider trash even nowdays reached plat without problem aswell. 

So people better understand with "trash" i mean people that dont even know what their skills are doing. 

3. If we put bots only till 1600 i totally agree with everything you say this wouldnt hurt high pvp aswell. People should earn Gold rank not get it as a gift cause they play against trash bots.

Even now sometimes i need to laugh how bad silvers play most of the time. Just an example: Warlock is total trash there are multiple classes with 100/0 matchup against it so its litterly impossible to lose against warlock with some classes but they cant even hurt me. 

4. It is possible but only with wintrading. If high players would keep queing after 1900 Diamond wouldnt be a problem but they know litterly every good player will stop at 1900 so they dont even try reaching 2100. So if you ever see someone higher than 2000 its 99% a wintrader (cheater) only a certain Destroyer could do that to my knowledge in a legit way. 

P.S I have requested bots to be in 1v1 a long time ago but people didnt like the idea. I think new players need a way to learn PVP how are they supposed to do this if alot of players downrank etc. to get better beans or whatever and what i consider as bad players or even trash could be a powerful enemy for new players they need to have a way to learn and bots are a great way of doing that. 

Nc needs to do the following: 

1. Patch in a Class ranking so people cannot create 100 alts of same class to farm in 1v1. 

2. Either remove Awakening from PVP or lower the dmg of certain skills. Better would be a whole rework thou cause balancing is the worst since 4 years now. 

3. remove third specs from PVP till every class got it. 

4. Remove Keys to open PVP Boxes. 

5. Give new players a way to learn like bots and get them interested with nice rewards like cosmetics or whatever. 

6. Remove Time restrictions thats the biggest reason 3v3 is unplayable for new players they will encounter top 5 or atleast top 30 players at a regular basis. 

7. And most important finally ban wintrader, cheater.  Currently cheating, wintrading etc. is in theory banable but NC dosent care about this so you can do whatever you want in pvp. 

they banned many good player permanently in pvp sector that why many pvp player missing quening soon die  also u aware the pvp is intensive and sensitive match all blame goes to high gear player when he get depress but seeing pve player and pve player bait them to ban him 

they ban main account  then people create account endless cycle and bns moderator enjoy this? 

i request bns from all people hopes stop banning perma in pvp sector u aware the system itself too broken why blame player 

It is clearly written that bots would only be added to the bronze and silver rank, which is 1300-1599.
Even if the player has gear, it is very difficult to get to the gold rank in 6 in 6. All you have to do is get a weaker team several times in a row and from rank 1590 it is 1390 and you can do anything and it will be useless to you.
Then we have an endgame player on a bronze rank, where he discourages every newcomer from BG.