Ncoin Amazon?

nukdae51

I originally got ncoin cards from Gamestop till they ended carrying them. I  found them available on Amazon and have been using them for years now. Today I went to recharge my holdings with another ncoin purchase only to see the 8000 and 4000 no longer available but 1600 and lower still available. Is this means of procurement being shut down? Given that it doesn't involve the production of any physical media the usual posting of 'unavailable at this time' would imply that something is up.  Did I miss something?

They do not have all cards on Amazon.  It has been that way for at least 2 years.  That is how long I have been purchasing the cards from Amazon and they never have some of the values.  Don't think into it so hard.  You will just hurt what is left of your brain.  Either the game stops or it doesn't, it won't be the end of the world either way.

8 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

There are other sites that sell theese and they are reliable. I wonder thou how they can sell 50€ Ncoin for less than 50€ so i guess its not always legal and this could be a reason why NCsoft stoped handing out Ncoin cards.

The ones that sell for less than 50 euro isnt because of something illegal. Those cards are usually originating from US, and when converting to euros, the price you pay is the actual value of the card in dollars.

also those higher value cards being unavailable can mean they are out of stock currently. The more people buy from amazon the faster they sell out. Also keep in mind ncoins arent just for blade and soul.

Edited by Grimoir