Give us 5 Ebon Realm Remnant pls :)

csisy

I'm stuck at stage 2 and the event is almost ended. :(

IIRC you were able to get 5 free ebon realm remnants. Unfortunately I couldn't get mine (irl things), and I don't really understand why they removed it. That area is just a waste of time and requiring it at stage 3 makes no sense.

They were only there because the merchant was bugged in the first week, it's easy to get those remants the normal way if that is a waste of time for you then just don't open the chest. Seriously so much free stuff for doing almost nothing and you call it waste of time...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arohk said:

What is it with those people, cant even AFk farm for one hour...

First of all, I'm not sure how long it takes to get those 250 blooms. The drop rate is kinda bad.

Also, it is really-really hard to find a small spot on this big map. Or I'm just unlucky. :D

I'm doing it in the mean time, and I just hope that no1 will kill me while I'm tabbed down. :)

With a better drop rate or lower required amount it would be so much enjoyable. And people who want the good stuff from this area (eg. obsidian) could farm more just like now. I just want the stage 3 chest. :( :D

Also, I'm not complaining, sorry if I made that impression. I'm just hoping/asking.

10 minutes ago, csisy said:

Also, I'm not complaining, sorry if I made that impression. I'm just hoping/asking.

The spot i used was somewhere in the middle next to one of those towers, there are a lot of demons there. Didn't walk in again after i got my 5 orbs.

I agree how ever, if it wasnt a stupid afk grind but better drop rate the zone would be more interesting.

Reduce the amount of drop you need by ~80 % and remove auto farm.