EL dungeon boss stats got buffed

Anheru

Before this patch I was able to solo Ebondrake Lair Boss 1 with around 800k dps before getting 1shot by the 2nd poison. But now even when I do 1M dps, I can't do it anymore.

Samisa currently has 184M HP. I also noticed the 2 SF mini's took a lot longer to kill.

25 minutes ago, Anheru said:

Before this patch I was able to solo Ebondrake Lair Boss 1 with around 800k dps before getting 1shot by the 2nd poison. But now even when I do 1M dps, I can't do it anymore.

Samisa currently has 184M HP. I also noticed the 2 SF mini's took a lot longer to kill.

I don't know if they buffed them or not, and i dont know why they would do changes on such an old dungeon, but it is not about your overall DPS but enough burst to finish her after she marks you, maybe you didnt burst her down fast enough at the last bit of HP?

I have not done it myself since they removed the dungeon from the daily rotation.

My guess is that the recent patch contained KR's boss values. And like I said, I was previously able to take her out during phase 2 before the 2nd poison. Now I'm not able to even with more damage. Just putting this out there so the team is aware, cause there's still some cosmetics to farm in there...

1 hour ago, Anheru said:

My guess is that the recent patch contained KR's boss values. And like I said, I was previously able to take her out during phase 2 before the 2nd poison. Now I'm not able to even with more damage. Just putting this out there so the team is aware, cause there's still some cosmetics to farm in there...

Did you by any chance change from your aransu weapon to the free GC weapon given from this event? o.o

I think I noticed the same. I did the dungeon 2 weeks ago on a raven 700k alt just for fun and yesterday with a TT gear 1.3 Mio alt and it felt like the fights lasted the same time. I'm not 100% sure tho, because I didn't checked the fight time, so I might be wrong^^

But you can "cheese" the first boss, if you use instant a rezz charm after the 2nd bomb in the 2nd phase and attack her again. She won't reset, if you are fast enough and you can continue the fight.