How do I open Hong Bracelet Box with Unrefined bracelet?

yoM

I have saved enough Hong tokens on my alt to exchange a unrefined bracelet before the update. Now I finally have enough cores to get the Box. However I cannot find a way to open it with the unrefined bracelet anymore. Can someone help me?

11 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

On the box, what does it say you need to open it? It should either say unrefined bracelet or tranquility emblems.

It was unrefined bracelet so I exchanged my tranquility emblems for it before the update. And now it says tranquility emblems so I wasted all my tranquility emblems and unrefined bracelet is useless?

Just now, yoM said:

It was unrefined bracelet so I exchanged my tranquility emblems for it before the update. And now it says tranquility emblems so I wasted all my tranquility emblems and unrefined bracelet is useless?

Ach, in that case just send a ticket to support i am pretty sure they will be able to change the bracelet back to the 5 emblems for you. But i find it strange since the boxes i had before the update stil lrequire the purple bracelet to open.

They introduced another version of the Sandstorm Temple Bracelet Chest in this Call to Arms bundle.  This one will require the 5 Tranquility Emblems that is included in this Stage 2 chest.  When you open with the emblems you will be given the choice to pick divinity/starbreaker/oscillation bracelet of your choice.

The normal Sandstorm Bracelet Chest that drops from ST or traded from Junsorei, requires the unrefined bracelet.  It's a convoluted mess.  I was hesitant to open the event chest with the emblems at first thinking it could bug out and still require the unrefined bracelet, but it doesn't.