Beginners box?

Maxxiexy

Hello, 
returning player here.

On my old account i had my old level 50 hm 12 character, but i started a new warlock character.

When i started as level 1 i received some box i could open. I didnt pay alot of attention of what the name what and opened it, inside there was another box and i opened it aswell.

From it i got purple hongmoon soul, talismans, belt and other stuff i don't really know what it is.

Also i got a orange weapon and skill badges that are "Assasins only"
All the items are required level 50/55 to use.

Can anyone tell me what box that was?
Since i was warlock shouldnt i get Warlock items?
Am i able to get another one of these boxes if i start a new char?

Hi, this box im assume is the free one you could claim on F10

this was for the released of Assassin 3rd spec, and give items that are exclusive for the class as you can see in some of them
this is normal ((they did the same with Destro 3rd spec))

Its one box per acount so now that you did open it with your warlock you will not be able to get another one,

To be honest the only i can think now is to use them to get a crux for your other accesories ((but for this you need to made it stage 10 then salvage))
But im not sure is the best idea, i would tell you to save them and if you think you dont have an use for them destroy
((because to send them to another char like if you want to have an assassin it will cost and you need them to be at stage 10))

Im not sure if someone more have a better idea

Am 29.2.2020 um 06:21 schrieb kibukimura:

To be honest the only i can think now is to use them to get a crux for your other accesories ((but for this you need to made it stage 10 then salvage))
But im not sure is the best idea, i would tell you to save them and if you think you dont have an use for them destroy
((because to send them to another char like if you want to have an assassin it will cost and you need them to be at stage 10))

Im not sure if someone more have a better idea

Theese items are for all classes expect for the Mystic and Soul Badge he dosent need to upgrade them to stage 10 just use them for the Warlock.

On 3/3/2020 at 4:30 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Theese items are for all classes expect for the Mystic and Soul Badge he dosent need to upgrade them to stage 10 just use them for the Warlock.

he asked why he dint got warlock items and got assasins ones, those are the ones im talking with him about

vor 9 Stunden schrieb kibukimura:

he asked why he dint got warlock items and got assasins ones, those are the ones im talking with him about

Well you let it sound like you couldnt use Necklace or glove or whatever since you can use thoose things with every class the only Assasin only things in this box are the Badges Mystic and Soul Badge.

Am 29.2.2020 um 06:21 schrieb kibukimura:

To be honest the only i can think now is to use them to get a crux for your other accesories.

Thats what i was referring to. Sure its a good idea to use them as crux but it sound like he cant use them in the frst place which is incorrect.