Bound Raids Suggestion.

Kuraite

I would like to suggest to remove the bounds on the raids. Due that if you get into a trap raid or maybe people start leaving after first wipe due to impatiency. I dont think is fair for the rest to loose the whole raid if you are bounded to an expecific raid after first boss.

In other games the bound is made in a way that if you already did that raid you arent able to receive rewards of the bosses you already did. But you can enter with another party and complete it and receive the rewards of the bosses you have left. I think that in Blade and Soul it would be also nice to have it this way. So if you are unlucky, you can complete the content and dont loose a whole week of rewards and gold.

Thanks for reading.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:53 PM, Kuraite said:

I would like to suggest to remove the bounds on the raids. Due that if you get into a trap raid or maybe people start leaving after first wipe due to impatiency. I dont think is fair for the rest to loose the whole raid if you are bounded to an expecific raid after first boss.

In other games the bound is made in a way that if you already did that raid you arent able to receive rewards of the bosses you already did. But you can enter with another party and complete it and receive the rewards of the bosses you have left. I think that in Blade and Soul it would be also nice to have it this way. So if you are unlucky, you can complete the content and dont loose a whole week of rewards and gold.

Thanks for reading.

Bounds wont be removed, since people will do the same raid a lot of time per day/week with others. Thats why (Reset Raids,Dungeons exists), You can use those resets to start over again,  suggest to you, to  take a look first in which party are you join in and check gears. 

Regards.

Edited by Trust Gaming

1 hour ago, Trust Gaming said:

Bounds wont be removed, since people will do the same raid a lot of time per day/week with others. Thats why (Reset Raids,Dungeons exists), You can use those resets to start over again,  suggest to you, to  take a look first in which party are you join in and check gears. 

Regards.

If people does raid a lot of times to help low levels that wont be able to join any party, without receiving any rewards. This means that comunity gets toghether and become a better comuniy. Instead of only thinking og themselfs. I didnt say anytime of letting make it everyday and anytime receiving raids rewards ^^. For example, Echo of Soul has cap raids also, but if you did for example 1-2 boss but couldnt end 3-4, you could join another party, do the whole raid and you only received 3-4 rewards, and from the 1-2 bosses you received nothing. But at least you could complete the bosses you missing, and after ending the last boss, it capped. That is what i meaned. Not a reward free runs :) And if you want again the rewards, just reset it, like in all games. But i dont think is fair having to reset it, because you got into a trap raid/troll, or because you didnt have a good day. Excluding like this many players.

• 3 months later...
On 14.2.2020 at 10:17 PM, Kuraite said:

If people does raid a lot of times to help low levels that wont be able to join any party, without receiving any rewards. This means that comunity gets toghether and become a better comuniy. Instead of only thinking og themselfs. I didnt say anytime of letting make it everyday and anytime receiving raids rewards ^^. For example, Echo of Soul has cap raids also, but if you did for example 1-2 boss but couldnt end 3-4, you could join another party, do the whole raid and you only received 3-4 rewards, and from the 1-2 bosses you received nothing. But at least you could complete the bosses you missing, and after ending the last boss, it capped. That is what i meaned. Not a reward free runs :) And if you want again the rewards, just reset it, like in all games. But i dont think is fair having to reset it, because you got into a trap raid/troll, or because you didnt have a good day. Excluding like this many players.

This could be easily exploited to get more items for one raid or do limitless sellraids, sry but removing the limit is just nonsense.

• 3 weeks later...
On 23.05.2020 at 12:29 PM, Cor said:

This could be easily exploited to get more items for one raid or do limitless sellraids, sry but removing the limit is just nonsense.

You are completely wrong.

This would make ncsoft poor af but if they provided something like this for all raids except the newest one or two, many people would be happy to carry new players and the population of them could increase.