thinking of returning

Issy

Hi all,

I was thinking of returning to the game but im not sure how behind ill be. I want to play the assassin 3rd spec. I have a r3 weapon and whatever is the stage 10 soul. Is it worth coming back or am I too far behind. I remember daily gold being nerfed so im not sure how quickly ill be able to upgrade. 

Thank for any feedback XD

You get r3 weapon from story and better soul from events. So you are like a new player. If you will play or pay alot, you will very quickly upgrade the irrelevant tiers of gear. The rest is very slow witout spending money.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Issy:

I was thinking of returning to the game but im not sure how behind ill be. I want to play the assassin 3rd spec. I have a r3 weapon and whatever is the stage 10 soul. Is it worth coming back or am I too far behind. I remember daily gold being nerfed so im not sure how quickly ill be able to upgrade.

You have pretty much nearly the same gear as someone who just started the game and finished story.

I guess you will need around 2 Weeks (if you are slow) to reach gear which is good enough to do every content expect for ET (4th raid).

When you`ve finished the story start farming in Moon Refuge so you can get your 2nd gen legendary stuff. After that or right in the middle of it depends on how motivated you are find a Black Tower Raid and get your Ring and Earring.

Now you have starting gear for the dungeons you are going to do. If you like PVP do it its the best and fastest way to earn gold in early game but if you dont just start running the dungeons which give you 3rd gen legendary stuff. (You can see that in Dungeon describtion)