Do you need good reflexes to be good at this game?

aliensalmon

I had trouble with a particular boss recently and it took me many tries (and many Fortune Potions and Repair Hammers) before I eventually beat him and his minions. There were all sorts of skills being flung by the enemies during the fight! I'd imagine you'd need good reflexes (and perhaps good prediction skills) to dodge or withstand all of them...I guess the same thing would be true for the rest of the game?

If you can share which boss you are talking about, we can understand better and prob help you improve.

But in general, this game is about Raids (latest weapon/accessories come from Raids), so Yes in raids there are mechanics to do, and yes you either need to follow the shot-callers ( who must be very good in memorizing and telling all what to do), and you yourself need to do some mechanics which require average kind of 'brain' (reflex)

^ this is my opinion.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb aliensalmon:

I had trouble with a particular boss recently and it took me many tries (and many Fortune Potions and Repair Hammers) before I eventually beat him and his minions. There were all sorts of skills being flung by the enemies during the fight! I'd imagine you'd need good reflexes (and perhaps good prediction skills) to dodge or withstand all of them...I guess the same thing would be true for the rest of the game?

I believe you are talking about Poharans sister. It dosent matter which boss in BNS if you know its mech you litterly only have to stay by his side and attack. Alot of classes dont even have the need to move at all just spam some shield skills.

Talking about Poharans Sister do not fight from distance.

It was actually one of the Cinderlands Dynamic Mission Bosses...Samju I think his name was. The martial artist who keeps summoning minions to fight with him. I wanted to fight him to test myself even though I believe that it is not necessary to progress in the story.

I guess if you want to offer more help (which of course I am always grateful for), I will state the class my character is: Blade Master.

Thanks to both of you for your advice so far.

U better sty away with your starting char from daily chalanges at your level, just continue your story line. Thous parts for group and mostly impossible do complete solo on your own. U shud have problem only at "Twisted Grimhorn Wilds" they made it for group game-play so ask in faction Im sure someone gonna join u, even if he just himself ended story.

21 hours ago, aliensalmon said:

It was actually one of the Cinderlands Dynamic Mission Bosses...Samju I think his name was. The martial artist who keeps summoning minions to fight with him. I wanted to fight him to test myself even though I believe that it is not necessary to progress in the story.

I guess if you want to offer more help (which of course I am always grateful for), I will state the class my character is: Blade Master.

Thanks to both of you for your advice so far.

Ah icc....

if you are talking about the Dynamic mission bosses, YES YOU SHOULD STAY AWAY from them for now :)

It is very hard for your level, and you probably can only complete it with some party members.

I am not saying all Dynamic boss was too hard to beat at the respective story line, I remember i could solo the scorpion pet inside the cave (forgot the name)

But I couldn't solo the Snow monster inside that cave which spawns Adds too, too hard for solo and I tried to google the video at that time and I found out that people actually kill her with many party members (which makes the mechanic possible too)

So, just ignore the dynamic quests for now