Dark Emissary Set fake Promotion, FFBF

Arohk

Jo, let's talk a bit whats up with this fake promotion on FFBF,

I checked their store and they have some really cool merchandise, but why try to sell the customers for stupid?

Here is the incident i am a little sour about,

I found a Hoodie i wanted to buy but the high shipping cost made me reconsider it (shipping to europe is expensive and then you also have import fees)

But they added a "Dark Emissary Set Promotion" to my shopping cart (Jinsoyun's Costume)

mAUU1Sw.jpg

There is no description about it so i assumed i get this nice outfit in the game on top, that makes up for the 35$ shipping costs right?

First i thought i get the code after the purchase but no code, so i thought maybe the code is included in the package when delivered, but no code.

so i asked their support whats up with it.

edfhQNN.jpg

So, as you can see, it is a gamble if you get the Costume or not.

Do you think this is a good move on your customers and fans who buy your merchandise?

Why not give the costume for free on a certain amount like 100$ of items, to motivate people spending more in your shop?

Really i found some nice items i considered buying in the future but now i changed my mind with practices like that, because it is already expensive enough to get them here.

Edited by Arohk

Sorry to tell you but thats your own fault. They announced this when the shop opened. On the other hand i agree with you the shipping cost is way to high so its a huge turn off and even tho this is a Digital Item which cost them 0$$$ to produce its still a raffle you have to pay like 30$ for.

Its like they dont want us to buy their merch.

• Like 1