Everything wrong with upcoming patch

Miggy Miggs

1/ gunner getting  broken again in bg...even with the pvp damage system ...we still gonna feel the wrath of them considering all gunners now going full scarlet , ungodly amount of  damage on bullet storm .

2/ bm third spec still broken reduce damage on rmb and 9 ascend cd is not really a fix . fact that they can have u flying every 9 sec , and have a bunch of cc even in backstep really ticks me off.

THE PATCH I SAW SAID SEPT .... So they literally had the chance to implement these changes 2 patches ago and didnt, before they were right behind korea with skill changes ...so they need to implement them faster and make this game some what decent cause pity they dont even realize that majority of the people that left this game is pvp people and people who dont like their class after awaken and left . so the balancing of skills is probably the most important thing right now .  

3/MAO gloves -still a pain to get and every week  people complain about it and yet a new glove coming and its the same thing . add it to merchant ...not everybody has ping gear fps to fight mao unless we can 1 shot it . so i for one dont care about that upgrade until they add it to merchant .am gonna really watch and see if they gonna implement that patch and not make mao gloves  easier to get .

4/rip transformation stone ... its that time again when they abuse 1 material for everything ... lets watch those prices go skyrocket .

1V1 IS NOW DEAD , no upcoming patches to fix that no better rewards are nothing .... spectating bug also not even an eye lash looked at it ....as for the look of things just delete one vs one and tag match from the game and give us free hm coins cause its obvious no communication between bns and the devs  is going on about that ,reason  why its in the state it is in now . 

now a days all am seeing is just bots, even after constant warning what was gonna happen , nothing ....i dont even know how this region getting the most support and yet so little is being done .

1 hour ago, Nomade13 said:

and now Trove with True Dragon/Tiger Souls (next pet gems)

and.....owo (sealed)

xpPO74I.png

Awesome, we have officially gone full KR. I barely reached Awakened Tiger after almost 4 years, now you can just swipe and get it with zero effort. What's next, RNG weapon upgrades ?