Please make daily challenge work both ways.

Arohk

They want to make hardmode more alive but they dont get why very few people play hardmode. Why should i run a dungeon in hardmode if i get the same loot in easy mode ?

Outfits ok but they are either ugly nowdays or you get them once and nothing interesting anymore. Psyches give AP and Crit now which is a dmg decrease i dont see why you should farm thoose.

All they have to do is giving better loot in hardmode and i dont mean a 00000000.3 chance of one oil which you probably wont see after 3000 Runs. I mean a way you can get oil for example safe. I could imagine a counter which gives you a safe drop of item x after x runs.

Before that daily challenge patch i did a Hardmode train everyday. Just to grap this little chance of a better drop. And bcs easy/normal mode is pretty lame. It was never a problem i had alot of mates doing it and if i was alone i just got a group through faction chat within minutes.

But since this patch that was thought to motivate ppl to do Hardmode it dropt within 2 weeks down to zero hardmode runs. Why?  I guess its since these changes for the dailychallenge does "force" players that actively did hardmode previously to do easymode instead. 

And nowadays most ppl come only do 4 dungeons solo and go offline again since if u have ET gear u can do pretty much ALL content solo except raids.

This means jeah i can support this request and want it aswell since i guess the players do see clearly that this patch did not do what it was intended to do, but the reverse worked excelent.

Edited by TofuChicken