Mushin tower is so rocket science -_-

Miggy Miggs

from ever since mushin tower been like this either:

- you cant go mushin tower and have to talk to some lyn from hoghead hamlet 

- floor 1 lock

-floor 9 lock

-cant use ticket cause u need some side quest from where ever

point is they need to remove all those side quest business and just open up the place when people reach a certain level, i been playing this game for 3 years now and everytime its mushin its always some letter -__- getting really annoying now .....

just putting that out there, imagine being a new player what would we do without our fraction support chat team warriors :)

was on floor 7 i think and i couldnt even spin wheel when i had the token in my inventory to get a monster ,until i realize the wheel reads as if your gonna get something  altho i had 1 extra space my overflow inventory had items and that cause wheel not to spin.

just remove the quest plz all of them the aint giving anything good anyways.

Edited by Miggy Miggs
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Miggy Miggs said:

from ever since mushin tower been like this either:

- you cant go mushin tower and have to talk to some lyn from hoghead hamlet 

- floor 1 lock

-floor 9 lock

-cant use ticket cause u need some side quest from where ever

point is they need to remove all those side quest business and just open up the place when people reach a certain level, i been playing this game for 3 years now and everytime its mushin its always some letter -__- getting really annoying now .....

just putting that out there, imagine being a new player what would we do without our fraction support chat team warriors :)

was on floor 7 i think and i couldnt even spin wheel when i had the token in my inventory to get a monster ,until i realize the wheel reads as if your gonna get something  altho i had 1 extra space my overflow inventory had items and that cause wheel not to spin.

just remove the quest plz all of them the aint giving anything good anyways.

Side quest takes like 5 min to complete and after that buy 5th floor ticket and its done. Probobly you spend more time crying here than actual finish that quest. 

Go back

and try again

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RNB said:

Side quest takes like 5 min to complete and after that buy 5th floor ticket and its done. Probobly you spend more time crying here than actual finish that quest. 

Go back

and try again

you literally miss the whole point of what i said , the side quest are there but its all over the place and pointless to begin with considering nobody reads all their  letter. i have alts who made it mu shin floor without even knowing how i got there.cause back in the days ppl actually did side quest. and am taking like 2-3 years back.

12 hours ago, SilentOne said:

I leveled 6 chars from 1 to 60 and never noticed anything being 'rocket science' besides finding a way out from Greenhollow. Maybe you should try to focus both of your braincells during questing?

trying to shame me isnt necessary here, if you gonna make a point make it .but i leveled 12 characters and point is, getting in to mushin too much letter is involve with it for such an outdated content . i remember when people were asking back in the days not sure if you were playhing this game then about how to get into mushin ...they might have changed that now cause i didnt experience it again they just need to make everything more clearer to people .  something about naryu  sage quest says nothing about mushin in title..ill just read the letter cause everybody reads all their letters -___-

Edited by Miggy Miggs

• 2 years later...

I am new to the game and I wanted to complete the quests. I have been stuck for two days trying to get to Mushin's tower but no success. I have both the
 Chapter 1: the road to Darkness quest and the calling of the Naryu sage but I keep klicking on the yellow mark in the map and I can not teleport.

Please help

7 minutes ago, AnubisHika said:

I am new to the game and I wanted to complete the quests. I have been stuck for two days trying to get to Mushin's tower but no success. I have both the
 Chapter 1: the road to Darkness quest and the calling of the Naryu sage but I keep klicking on the yellow mark in the map and I can not teleport.

Please help

Better if you make a new thread and not re-open something that is two years old.