Gold Vault

Noms

10 hours ago, Grimoir said:

oorrr...if you dont want to spend...just dont spend o.o simple solution for a non-existing problem o.o

Not rly. There is many ways to lose gold by accident. 

One of them dungeon auctions and more. 

So storage some gold idea is not so bad at all

53 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Or dont bid on items if you dont want to lose gold ?

How about transfer 100 gold to one gold bar (price 100 gold) and storage it. 

And soner or later you will bid and then angry scammer will steal your precious gold and you will cry. 

2 hours ago, RNB said:

Not rly. There is many ways to lose gold by accident. 

One of them dungeon auctions and more. 

So storage some gold idea is not so bad at all

If you really lose gold on an bid then its literally your own fault for not paying attention.

And even IF you get tricked and bid more gold you cna leave the party and you wont loose it.

Why waste time / money into  developing something to replace basic common sense....

vor 1 Stunde schrieb RNB:

And soner or later you will bid and then angry scammer will steal your precious gold and you will cry. 

1. Its really rare to find someone who is trying to scam you off in dungeon bid.

2. Usually you can just leave the party so you dont have to pay.

3. If you dont look at what others bid its ur own fault !

Its as simple as that if you dont want to spend any money than dont do it !

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

If you really lose gold on an bid then its literally your own fault for not paying attention.

And even IF you get tricked and bid more gold you cna leave the party and you wont loose it.

Why waste time / money into  developing something to replace basic common sense....

45 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

1. Its really rare to find someone who is trying to scam you off in dungeon bid.

2. Usually you can just leave the party so you dont have to pay.

3. If you dont look at what others bid its ur own fault !

Its as simple as that if you dont want to spend any money than dont do it !

I'm not sereusly about. Just it would be nice to have it as an option. 

And why da hell I'm here and thinking about it? 

Edited by RNB

vor 12 Minuten schrieb RNB:

I'm not sereusly about. Just it would be nice to have it as an option. 

And why da hell I'm here and thinking about it? 

The Problem is this is a feature litterly no one needs and nearly no one wants cause its useless.

For NC this would mean Programming which cost money and guess why we cant have nice things in BNS ? Programming cost money !

If they ever decide to invest a lil bit of money in programming i would rather like to see some stuff the community wants since 2016 but dosent get than something 1 guy asked for in Forum in 2019.

12 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

The Problem is this is a feature litterly no one needs and nearly no one wants cause its useless.

For NC this would mean Programming which cost money and guess why we cant have nice things in BNS ? Programming cost money !

If they ever decide to invest a lil bit of money in programming i would rather like to see some stuff the community wants since 2016 but dosent get than something 1 guy asked for in Forum in 2019.

100% True!!! and BTW its possible to storage gold from Raids as gold bars and some other revards in gold items. 

Case closed

Edited by RNB

8 hours ago, RNB said:

DOn't spam the bid button on coppers, i always try to throw in a high amount when people do that to so they learn their lesson.