Pet "skin" transfer options.

NightFer

As the topic says, I want this to happen. I have a few pet "skins" on one of my chars and I want to transfer them over to another, but since they are "bound" already to the first one, sending it over to the new char is impossible. Why is that even a thing? Its just a skin of a pet, nothing more. The basic stats it gives are nothing compared to an actually upgraded pet aura. Do I have to spend another ridiculous amount of gold to buy the 3 pets again? What about pets that cant be found anymore due to trove/events/special pets? Cant you just make the sealing charms work for pet skins too? I dont care how much I have to pay to get the pet transferred to my new char, I just want it done!

*rant over*

My suggestion is to make those bound to character cosmetic items be able to be sealed again and sent to other characters. That includes weapon skins and pet skins. Skill visual effects are just useless anyways :D

Technicaly its not a problem, it doenst make any difference whether you make a tradable item Character bound or accountbound once it was equipped. But it makes a difference for NC-Softs income. they just fear when the make pet skins accountbound once they have been equipped they will lose profit since you could send around between your chars instead of buying a pet skin for each char.

So i highly doubt it would ever happend. Its the same like this realy bold rip off to force player to buy stamps to send a already buyed and PAYED outfit to another char.
I wouldnt say anything for needing stamps to send event outfits, but for outfits i already payed an outrageous price?

Well thats NC-"Greedy"-Soft

4 hours ago, NightFer said:

As the topic says, I want this to happen. I have a few pet "skins" on one of my chars and I want to transfer them over to another, but since they are "bound" already to the first one, sending it over to the new char is impossible. Why is that even a thing? Its just a skin of a pet, nothing more. The basic stats it gives are nothing compared to an actually upgraded pet aura. Do I have to spend another ridiculous amount of gold to buy the 3 pets again? What about pets that cant be found anymore due to trove/events/special pets? Cant you just make the sealing charms work for pet skins too? I dont care how much I have to pay to get the pet transferred to my new char, I just want it done!

*rant over*

My suggestion is to make those bound to character cosmetic items be able to be sealed again and sent to other characters. That includes weapon skins and pet skins. Skill visual effects are just useless anyways :D

Cant you just take a very very low HM pet aura apply the skin to it and then send it over to an alt? IDK if that works.

Edited by Grimoir

On 11/12/2019 at 4:20 PM, Grimoir said:

Cant you just take a very very low HM pet aura apply the skin to it and then send it over to an alt? IDK if that works.

No, it doesnt work. The skin was already inside a pet aura and you can't seal it with skin inside it (same goes for weapons too). You need to remove then skin and then send it. If you haven't equipped it yet, you can send it around.