Den of the Ancients farm alpha emblem fragment

Pokus456

• 1 month later...

I was hard trying make Mao done at least for the last 3-4 month and defntly cleared all meach but im very lating with connection to server. Red attacks comes whatever im stuggling to do. So obviously that instance unavailble for ppl from eastenr Europe. But maybe useing some special tunnles to the server could help a bit.

On 9.11.2019 at 2:28 AM, Pokus456 said:

Hi i farm alpha emblem fragment and 1h per day. Why this shi* drop two fragment for 30 min. I kill 1-2 boss + - 3:45min

I farmed my necklace  from bosses 1-2 only. It took 300+ runs within 30 days (and I got 6 gloves).

My advice: If the bosses do not drop a single fragment within 30 minutes or 5+ runs stop farming and continue 1-2 hours later or on the next day.

Edited by Cohen
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what to tell you.  It's these silly details that identify the brand, it seems. We already lived it in Aion with the almost non-existent drop of Cantalonice, until the risits of his producers with this kind of evil, tired most of them. They got there to a point where the producer disguised himself and laughed, blamingly at the players.

Not all players are the same and not all of us have the time, nor the desire to jump the hoop of the "things" that come up with them and that make them so funny in their streaming

From my point of view, it's terrible, because if I go, I go in with a bad win and an immense and that has an impact on the time I spend.  I decided to come in 3 times a day, then two, one, half and I leave but the worst thing is that I leave the game of anger I get.  On top of that, I think, I eat an incredibly poorly optimized game with giant problems, put up with this feather. 

I can't help but be there and immediately remember the rants of the new production signings. I also can't help but count how many times my teammates fall gloves and feel like they're teasing me.  

Make it difficult, yes, why not, but this tease why?    300 in a day?  it's a tease

Maybe it's time to give up the game for a while, there's so much supply on the market that you think about it seriously.

Thank you for telling your experience and giving that advice.

This production team, Aion style, wants to cover so much that it's ridiculous.

They play to bore the community and in the end they have, exactly what they had in Aion, putri hundred thousand chetos who believe they have the right to laugh at them and, for, because sometimes, I think, they may have reason to skip the rules.  They're laughing at you. They're laughing at everybody. 

Or maybe it's just that the Asian community loves farming and the Western community is more politically incorrect and likes to have equitable retribution for their effort. 

Come on, you luck, you can eat it with potatoes, when you talk to a Westerner.

I think if I go back to M'ao, drop or the glove doesn't fall, I'll go from Blade and Soul hahahahahahahaa 

I'm not coming back, I've had enough of my real-life job.