Cathedra Cliffs EM loot bug

Windman

Can you please fix Ayanka's lootable in EM? The rare chance of her dropping 1 complete scale is replaced with her rarely dropping 1 extra fragment, 10frags per average per EM run when the boss has so much hp and the dungeon is full of adds is really annoying when you want to farm scales from the only dungeon they drop currently...

Am 7.11.2019 um 16:03 schrieb Windman:

Can you please fix Ayanka's lootable in EM? The rare chance of her dropping 1 complete scale is replaced with her rarely dropping 1 extra fragment, 10frags per average per EM run when the boss has so much hp and the dungeon is full of adds is really annoying when you want to farm scales from the only dungeon they drop currently...

where is the bug ? it drops up to 17 fragments like its supposed to do. If you want your scales fast bid on thoose or solo run it. Ive got after 140Runs my Stage 6 Wingsong and Awk 3 Bracelet of course it wasnt cheap and some partys kicked me cause i bid on every fragment up to 4 Gold but thats how it is. Next Dungeon will drop thoose aswell so it will be faster cause you can farm 2 dungeons then but thats PVE you need to farm to get the stuff.

• Like 1

Wdym where is the bug? She rarely drops 1 fragment instead of 1 scale like all the bosses are supposed to... I dont care about her normal drop being anything between 5 and 17 frags, I care about the rare drop being actually 1 full scale and not 1 frag.