Good changes, and some new ideas

Woah64

Good job on patch that is coming, it will help lot of new players!

i would like you to talk with your team about events...becouse if you use same events
over and over again, lots of ppl are going to be disapointed...

its not that hard to make new event, u have all time u need, yet you chose to bring same
things over and over again....

and now i would like to talk about spec ballance...
in almost every game, u get class balance and dmg ballance.

this part is really important becouse u got lots of classes in this game, some have 2 specs and some have 3...
now u force players to play one spec becouse it has higest dmg?
that kills half fun in game, maybe someone doesnt like spec and u force him to play it becouse of dmg...

now you say well he doesnt have to play it, but we all know that dps is one of main things in this game, in some
groups you cant even enter to raid if you are not in required spec....

i think bns would be much fun if all specs where almost same dmg, so we would see more players doing what they love....

now for classes, i rly think you need to look at this , becouse you got some classes ppl dont play anymore.
i dont say all classes should be same dmg but some classes rly need buff.

one examle is warlock vs warden:
  warden can soulburn, tank and dps rly high
 warlock can soulburn and has rly low dmg compared to warden or any other class

u take same gear put it on warlock , and on warden....warden will do much much more dmg!!in fact every other class will do more dmg!
warden can also tank and buff while he out dps warlock!!!

so tell me why would ppl play warlock then? when he can just soulburn? warden is better in every look u make...
and dont tell me warlcok can also be good dps, or u need them for some ranged rolles in raids.

fact is u need to look at this problem, and not just for warlock and warden do it for some other classes...

Edited by Woah64

problem is korea makes the decisions and i was use to 1 class being op and all but bms and arch are just unfair in dps ..... i hate dog build kfm but i force to use it if i wanna do damage .... 

what this server can do is issue  the class balance changes out faster and nerf and fix these class because low key the reason y alot of ppl left after awaken .

well i talked last night with them on live stream on twitch, and they told me to write my feedback and ideas here, so im doing it :)

btw it was nice stream, and it would be nice to have more of those, just to casual talk with them, and ask them for their opinions and stuff...
its much better then just write here and have low chance of getting any answers :)