Where else to get Raven Feathers?

Tessrosa

I'm not sure where this question needs to be but I wanted to find out where else to get raven feathers besides the hongmon store.  I have very limited time to do raids as I have a toddler.  I can do raids once he is alseep thats fine, but if I can't find a raid at THAT specific time, I wanted to know if there are other farming ways to get it.

You mostly get Raven Feathers from doing Weekly Challenge and doing Skybreak Spire (aka BT). Those are the main ways to obtain them. I think you can rarely get them from DC boxes as well and certain events will have them drop as well. Of course, you can also salvage soul shields connected to Skybreak Spire for a chance to get them as well.

When it comes to doing a BT raid, nowadays it's a breeze. It shouldn't be difficult to find a raid with randos who will take you along without issue. Whenever you're logged on, just keep an eye out for one. More often than not, the raid in general will have enough high-level people that you'll have no problems getting through everything.