A chinese question

LunaBlood

I'm working on a Blade and Soul story and I'm a bit confused on the Chinese/Korean naming and characters. When I was looking up information I found somewhere that Ja means Attractive while Jin means Jewel. Someone want to correct me on this and give me the correct meaning for a name that means Blossom Attractive Jewel. Yes, I know Chinese only have one name, but in my story, the character has three even though the name is Chinese or part Chinese and part Korean. The character name is 花 (huā/Hua) which I believe means Flower, Blossom. Her Last name isn't important and both Attractive and Jewel parts of the Chinese or Korean name are put together in one. Originally I had the name Hua Jajin which was supposed to mean Blossom Attractive Jewel. So some correction and help with the name would be helpful. Last name is not necessary or just think of it as a two word or named character with first and last if you want.

I'm only fluent in Mandarin so I can only tell you about Chinese characters. The correct character for attractive is "mei" (美). And "jin" is the character for "gold", not "jewel". "Jewel" is actually "bao" (宝). It can also mean precious, treasure and baby. Just depends on the context. 

Thanks that is very helpful. I appreciate the help in the correction on that. So if I was going with the correct translation her name would be 花 美宝 (Huā Meibao) or would that actually mean something else? I suppose it might be spoken as Mei-Bao or something like that.