Warlock Bugs

CrazyDude90

WL0CamP.jpg 
"Immune to Snare when...." dont work as it should. You still get snared and freezed even on 5 stacks (max).

"Decrease Exlipse's cooldown by 1 sec..." is RNG if you get the reduce. Wrong info or Bug?

ZKGH0fN.jpg

"Decreases cooldowns of all skills 1.5 times faster...." You dont get the buff so the field is not working as it should. No field buff in the buff list when you stand inside of it.

pK1Eizu.jpg

"Resist damage and status effects for 2 sec." This are definitely not 2 seconds xDD Thats 1 sec. and not more.^^ Tested it many times. So the info is wrong or its a bug.

2LA96m1.jpg
"lift up effecct is only applied to pvp" This should include Tower of infinity too which is also marked as pvp enemy where pvp ap and pvp defense counts. Or not? The thrall dont lift the enemy up there. Bug or intended? If intended its stupid because it a pvp enemy.

FM8hbXZ.jpg

"Creates 1 additional Spectral Orb on a hit" WRONG !!! Its also RNG if you get it or not. So bugged or wrong info for the skill (1. talent on scourge wl)

XcUxS3U.jpg

Sometimes you lose the buff without any reason while standing inside of the field. And no i mean standing inside.^^ i know you can lose it because of knockbacks and knockups etc. The buff sometimes is also shown but you still get stunned/dazed/knockdowned too... that horrible. :/

• 1 month later...
  • NCSOFT

Hiya ~

So !

Citation

Bombardment: "Immune to Snare when...." dont work as it should. You still get snared and freezed even on 5 stacks (max)."

QA could verify that issue occurs when “Speed Demon” buff is refreshed at max stacks (5 stacks). This has been added to Known Issues.

Citation

Bombardment: "Decrease Exlipse's cooldown by 1 sec..." is RNG if you get the reduce. Wrong info or Bug?"

Wrong info indeed. Tooltip should now be correctly updated.

Citation

Temporal Field: "Decreases cooldowns of all skills 1.5 times faster...." You dont get the buff so the field is not working as it should. No field buff in the buff list when you stand inside of it."

QA could verify that this is a visual issue with the buff icon. The skill effect functions correctly. Please note skills with “Unable to reset cooldown” do not receive buff from this effect. The buff icon issue has been added to Known Issues.

Citation

Repulse: "Resist damage and status effects for 2 sec." This are definitely not 2 seconds xDD Thats 1 sec. and not more.^^ Tested it many times. So the info is wrong or its a bug."

QA could verify this is indeed not working correctly and the issue has been added to Known Issues.

Citation

Void Slash: "lift up effecct is only applied to pvp" This should include Tower of infinity too which is also marked as pvp enemy where pvp ap and pvp defense counts. Or not? The thrall dont lift the enemy up there. Bug or intended? If intended its stupid because it a pvp enemy."

This is already part of a Known Issue that doesn't only affect Warlock where NPCs are incorrectly flagged as PVE.

Citation

Dimensional Volley: "Creates 1 additional Spectral Orb on a hit" WRONG !!! Its also RNG if you get it or not. So bugged or wrong info for the skill (1. talent on scourge wl)"

QA could verify that this is a tooltip issue. Soul Power talent gives “chance” to create 1 additional Spectral Orb on a hit. Tooltip change has been added to Known Issues.

Citation

Restoration Field: "Sometimes you lose the buff without any reason while standing inside of the field. And no i mean standing inside.^^ i know you can lose it because of knockbacks and knockups etc. The buff sometimes is also shown but you still get stunned/dazed/knockdowned too... that horrible. :/"

QA could not reproduce this issue. Some Dungeon Bosses's attacks cannot be CC resisted anymore. So if this issue occurs in dungeons, this is intended behavior. Please let us know if there is other cases when this occurs.

Thank you for your detailed report. :)

edit:

Il y a 17 heures, CrazyDude90 a dit :

Forgot to say:

Neither the normal nor the awakened helix show damage numbers above bosses and players since 7 months or so (since awaken patch)

This is an already Known Issue. It's been bumped up.

• Like 2

I thank you very much for the very detailed answer to my problems :)

Am 23.10.2019 um 15:30 schrieb Hyunkel:

QA could not reproduce this issue. Some Dungeon Bosses's attacks cannot be CC resisted anymore. So if this issue occurs in dungeons, this is intended behavior. Please let us know if there is other cases when this occurs.

let me show you this from infinity tower:

ZIjJoFZ.jpg

this one in Arena:

I0NK2bG.jpg

and this one again in tower of infinity:

g9Y4Rsx.jpg

And no its not only the yellow field. it also happens in the green one. Especially in 6v6 it happens more often.

• Like 1

Oh and i dont talk about dungeons :) i know that there are things that ignore this field. It mostly happend in 6v6 battlegrounds / tower of infinity and sometimes in arena.

Destroyer have the same issue with his field and same with warden as far as i heard from others. The buff seems to be the problem or the way you get and because it is not a 100% duration buff just some seconds who refresh again and again where you can get CC'ed between this intervalls. I hope that helps.

ok i made the perfect screenshots to show you that the field sometimes don't work as it should in arena + battlegrounds. 
i had this match today where i made a perfect screenshot:

MB6fx12.jpg

Here you see me standing inside the field and i have the buff (what you can see on right side. Buff is active.. but i am stunned.

nQSfnMo.jpg

Thats what you can see here in the logs... i got hit by a skill from a player which stunned me while i was inside the field + had the buff active.

( i censored the player names )

The person behind me and the logs shows that the field was still active same with the buff. 

And the same issue happen from time to time in arena+6v6 on warden and destroyer too. Thats what i meant. to be honest this issue can happen even in the open world too.

I would make a video if i could but i dont know when this issue appear.. thats the reason why i only have this screenshots which should already show the problem very good.

There is definitely an issue which should get fixed. I dont know what to show you even more. xD

Edited by CrazyDude90

This happens frequently since after awakening they changed to field from being a constant to applying a buff repeatedly, plus with EU and NA desync issues onto of that re occuring buff it frequently gets disabled on the edges or if you just reentered it... its a headache in 6v6.

Am 26.10.2019 um 09:51 schrieb Demonical:

This happens frequently since after awakening they changed to field from being a constant to applying a buff repeatedly, plus with EU and NA desync issues onto of that re occuring buff it frequently gets disabled on the edges or if you just reentered it... its a headache in 6v6.

Yeah it is -.-

But sanctum never had a continuous buff:

https://gyazo.com/9242cb1139dca3866affdfa2c5161f92

(04.13.2016)

It would be great if sanctum would have it :/

Edited by CrazyDude90

• NCSOFT

Hey everyone,

About:

Citation

All screenshots have been forwarded but QA could still not reliably reproduce the issue. However, a tracker was added including the screenshots for further investigation.

Thanks again for the detailed reports.

@Hyunkel

Today I was able to observe 2 things in the battleground regarding the sanctum problem. When you got pulled from another player, the buff will not refresh.

Not even when you are still standing in the field. You need to move for minimum 1 second inside the field to get the buff again.

If you were thrown up and back in the field, the buff will not refresh automatically because you also need to move for minimum ~1sec inside the field to get the buff again.

Need to say: on every screenshot i made i wasn't pulled from an enemy player i was just standing still inside the field.

Skills like the KFM V or Z pull or the FM "4" who pulls you in center many times... this kind of skills are able to prevent you from getting the buff again to get secured. And this happens so often in 6v6. Many warlocks know this and its horrible because thats not how it should work. You are inside the field so you have to be immun to stun/daze/kd and you should have 50% damage reduction.

A perfect solution would be to give us a PERMANENT buff as long the field exist so there is no chance to get stuns/dazes/knockdowns or anything else what the field should help against. Destroyer and Warden have the same problems with their fields. Its not a problem that happens everytime but often enough in 6v6.

Yeah i just tested it with a KFM and FM, when they use their "Pull" abilitys even if we get sucked to the edge of our sanctum we dont get the buff, the problem seems to be the fact that the "buff" isnt applied soon as you enter.. it seems to applied evry 2-2.5 sec so its not a constant, so we get sucked out.. aired or FM4 field we miss the reapply buff timer and lose the protection, yay for great design, old pre awakening sanctum was a constant buff so long as you were inside you had it, current system isnt. I mean this is literally WL only defense mechanic, we dont have any mobility or proper CC´s and evryone already has toolkits to get us out of it, atleast minimum make sure its working properly.

While sanctum is up we get a buff evry 2 seconds or so, you can test this, leave it after first 2 sec, wait 1 sec then reenter, you wont get a buff, you have to wait for the timer on the sanctum field to hit hte next buff applying ( aka it applies buff 5 times, at cast, 2 sec, 4 sec, 6sec, 8 sec and at 10 sec... Just try walking in and out of it, if your not "present" in the field at any of those intervals your ****.

yep you can test this even without help, just cast Sanctum, walk out, wait for Buff to disappear then walk back in, you have to wait for the next "timer" to get the buff. So basicly the warlock developer ( clearly someone who realy likes WL as a class... ) took old sanctums and reworked them so they arent constant anymore but a timed reappliment of the buff.... enjoy getting butchered by classes with abilitys that can interupt that timer.

Am 2.11.2019 um 23:27 schrieb Demonical:

took old sanctums and reworked them so they arent constant anymore

how said: the buff was never constant. :)

i already posted a gif from 04.13.2016 where i was in the arena with my warlock: https://gyazo.com/9242cb1139dca3866affdfa2c5161f92

But the rest of what you said about the the new sanctum is right... i hate this issue so much in battleground.

Am 2.11.2019 um 23:27 schrieb Demonical:

enjoy getting butchered by classes with abilitys that can interupt that timer.

i do ... i do... :(

Oh and together with the 1+F resist bug its even more fun to do battleground. 

BTW: a question to you demonical... in the last weeks i also got often pulled while i was in my "SS" animation (Eclipse). Do you have this too? It happened so often in the last battleground matches... disgusting...

#toomuchwlissues

• 1 month later...

@Hyunkel
Here is another "sweet" bug that makes the game (NOT) very enjoyable. :D

https://i.gyazo.com/007cc28a0e5d6220ffe5842413155942.mp4

get into "phantom grip" and the interface (left down corner) appear.. disappear... appear.. disapper... and so on... Have fun pressing the counter in the right time. Thats not normal and definitely a bug.