Class Change Item

Zerkime

My nick is Zerkime in the game. I come to propose an idea so that they can have more profit in the game and that players are pleased more and more of the game as I am and my friends. If you put an item that could change class you ganarian a lot of dnero. I'll tell you why. I did a survey based on the aspects that could improve the game to the community and based on their responses would like a choice so.
Since it inplementaron the fishing system very similar to the game of Aura Kingdom that I play it in fact. In that game also put the option a little after their open beta class change and in fact gave a big turn in the community that people got like crazy putting real money into the game to have said item or also gave it for events. Something that Aura kingdom was very creative in expanding the options for the players.

Link Evidence

http://www.aurakingdom-db.com/item/40077-secondary-weapon-reset-scroll]Secondary

There have been numerous threads opened with this exact same request and I'm sure you will get the exact same response that those did.  It's not going to happen.  Far too much work for NC to change out class specific items (like every single weapon in your inventory).  All your accessories.  And if you happen to be converting to a class that your previous race isn't able to support then you'd also have to switch races as well.  NC would probably tell you to just buy a lvl 60 voucher and create a new character. 

1. Aura kingdom is completely different than bnS. in literally every aspect, especially how classes work.

2. you have:

- Hongmoon Training Room when you use a voucher to try out a class and its combos and playability

- Levels from 1-60 to play a class, learn a class and decide to play it or not without any investment asside maybe a few hours playtime.

That is more than enough to make a rational decision if youlike a class or not. you are not supposed to level whatever is the flavor of the month and then just jump ship each time its conveniant.

and purely talking about money: I am pretty certain they make more money out of people leveling new classes and gearing them than they would make with an item to just let them swap over.

Edited by Grimoir