I have no idea what to do

I just came back to play BnS once again after three years of break and the game has been completely changed at all and I have no idea what to do or where to start,anyone can please help me to figure it out?

I left the game in 2015-2016

.mifi1z.jpg

sff53t.jpg

Edited by StanicEnemy

1. do your story: the story will give you weapons that you use to progress then at one point you will get the legendary one you upgrade

2. do your orange quests: one of them gets you to 60 and gives you starter accessories, weapon, heart, soul, talisman and gems. (Temple of succession)

3. Do your purples

After all that yopu can start the grind for actual gear.

• Like 1

In addition to what Grimoir said, I'd add in dealing with your old (pictured) gear...

Remove your gems and salvage your weapon; it will give you a new one. The gems should be able to be exchanged through the antiques window for new ones as well. I can't tell what level your accessories are. If they're maxed out [True Boss] they can be salvaged but anything less is ultimately just money lost. Weapons and accessories are now no longer upgraded until you get your legendary.

And if you're able to, go ahead and distribute those hongmoon points; 10 in def and the rest in att is a good place to start.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what you mean by no one there. If you mean players, no one runs level 45 content anymore. If you're interested in farming achievements or cosmetics, I recommend doing it solo after you're at cap when it'll be super easy. If you mean no npcs, the daily and coin exchange npcs are not far from the purple portal.