Loyal players and veterans

darthBaal

Can someone please explain me which good things is in this game for veterans which are paying for premium at least every month and are learning every fu...ing mechanic? We should just see it like waste of time. For example: Desolate tomb,Ebondrake Citadel, Naryu Sanctum, Naryu Foundry and much more! You will learn mechanics and then they will remove them even with rewards so you dont need to go there and you will not because its just waste of time. Not to mention the raids.

There is no need to learn them, why? just need to wait and see nerfs, you dont need to spend ours and ours with party learning and its sad because i was doing it, BT,VT and then i see like people who know nothing about it get gear for nothing!

there is no advantage in mechanics for veterans, not in gear because newbie will get it pretty fast, something we were comppleting for years, in maybe 2 days?

achievments? usseless just for fun or change of space.

Player cant be even sure in his own class because skills are changing so fast but about balance d change we cant even speak.

After just half of the year you will not recognize skills of your class.

I am really sad and angry about this, and this text is from two players, one who wanted to translate it and is still playing and me who dropped a game even when i had good gear, friends in game and i truly loved it from open beta. I am fu..ing sad about it.

Thank you for your time

1 hour ago, darthBaal said:

just for fun

And there we have it, the entire purpose of the game and the only reason why anyone should be playing

There's no reward for being first, so just take it slow and have an easy going fun time. There's no rush, there's no need to actually stress.

and if you love to rush and love to stress and that's fun then sure do that too but understand that games are never actually entirely built around rushing people only. You can still in fact take it slow and you will not lose everything just like that.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb darthBaal:

are learning every fu...ing mechanic?

I enjoy the challenge beating dungons at the bare minimum they allow in undersized parties (often just me and a friend). Thats all really, but with them removing mechs ever more agressively i get bored and with the aggressive monetization driving the nail in the coffin i quit.

Its like BnS managers are just shouting "we have too few paying players, make the game more accessible!" and "i expect more profits next quarter, increase monetization!" over and over and dont give a single ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about the actual issues plagueing the game.

Edited by Granger

On 2019-04-12 at 7:46 PM, darthBaal said:

There is no need to learn them, why? just need to wait and see nerfs, you dont need to spend ours and ours with party learning and its sad because i was doing it, BT,VT and then i see like people who know nothing about it get gear for nothing! > been 2 yrs since those dungeons/raids came out mate, lmao gl waiting that long just for nerfs, go challenge urself and be a better player

there is no advantage in mechanics for veterans, not in gear because newbie will get it pretty fast, something we were comppleting for years, in maybe 2 days? > ? catch up mechanics

achievments? usseless just for fun or change of space. > ?

After just half of the year you will not recognize skills of your class. > last major skill changes were a year ago or more