swordin

KFM R requires target after patch ? ]:

swordin   

this post has to do with a little more than my disappointment with KFM's R/LMB now requiring a target to be used:

ive been struggling with what exactly feels "off" after all the changes in wake of the awakening patch, but was it really necessary to change KFM's R skill to not be used without a target?

~

I wonder how the "difficulty rating" concept was altered after that patch, I mean the indicator was always green like american money anyway so it probably isn't so important to the developers to retain concept on, like other little things, like the KFM's R.

not that the KFM's R is particularly related to the class's supposed difficulty, but in terms of defining the class; well every class has new idle animations which are mostly fantastic, but where theyre not fantastic -- as a matter of opinion ofc -- altered which options are viable (in-combat vs out-of-combat: a class should appear distinguished from the others...)

~

in order to be fully honest I need to activate as much context as I am able to during the time I compose a post.

Im not someone who would want to write a post like this. it seems to be the only correct way to speak to people-in-charge with regards to feedback relating to playability.

in regards to tastes in how one opens the door to courses of action: it might only pertain to the ramifications of newton's 3rd law.

~

I cant really see that this is what may or may not impact the time and investment that I desired to divulge into this/that universe, but here I am/

oapjr   

I liked the change on the lmb. Without target the lmb used to hook you to the ground. For example, when fighting Yunsang if he start his 3 jump + shockwave attack I generally couldn't jump and avoid the shockwave