Hongmoon 20+ and Level 60 quest line.

Ackerlight

Not sure if this has already been reported, but I have seen this on two of my characters.  The characters are level 55 and Hongmoon 21 and Hongmoon 24.  There is no option to do the level 60 quest.  The quest completion lists all of the steps as having already been completed.  I have no option to begin the quest at all and the only step is Chapter 1: Dwindling light.  I ended up using the level 60 vouchers, but ideally I would have still run them through the storyline to progress.  My other characters that are level 55 Hongmoon 9 through Hongmoon 20 seem to be able to do the quest fine.  Something seems to break if you are over Hongmoon 20.

EDIT:  Verified my characters level 55 Hongmoon 20 or less have access to the quest.  Characters 55 Hongmoon 21 and 24 do not.

Edited by Ackerlight

Ok so I think I was able to track this down and clarify the bug.  If you have a character and you have ever used the paid character transfer service (the one for 1999 NC coin) to transfer that character to another server, that character will then be bugged.  It will not be able to do the level 60 quest line.  The quest and all related quests will be marked as completed, just as if you had used a level 60 voucher.  If you are not already level 60, the character will be bugged and unable to progress.

• NCSOFT

Greetings Ackerlight,

Our team has a few more questions so we can try and replicate this:

Would you please confirm which quest  you are referring to and believe is the level 60 quest?

Do you mean the Awakening quest line? (Master Hong, opens up the talent specs)

Do you mean the Temple of Succession quest line? (The new raid quest line, which is what most players should be using to go from 55-60)

Do you mean the Epic quest line? (Which currently does not go any further than Chapter 1: Dwindling Light, as you mentioned in your original post)

Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

It is the main (Yellow/Epic) Awakening story line.  I don't have it available.  It says the entire story line is complete (next step is Dwindling Light) even though I never did the Awakening quest series (the level 55 quest portion of the Main Story Line) on these characters.  I don't know the starting quest name.

Ok, I think the missing quest name is "Unanswered Questions".  That quest is not available at all.  It says the entire quest series is complete even though I never did them.  I am seeing this quest series giving me problems on characters from Hongmoon level 12-22.  The characters are stuck at level 55 and cannot progress because the main story line quest is not available and it says it is complete in the journal.

Edited by Ackerlight

On 3/22/2019 at 1:08 AM, Ackerlight said:

Not sure if this has already been reported, but I have seen this on two of my characters.  The characters are level 55 and Hongmoon 21 and Hongmoon 24.  There is no option to do the level 60 quest.  The quest completion lists all of the steps as having already been completed.  I have no option to begin the quest at all and the only step is Chapter 1: Dwindling light.  I ended up using the level 60 vouchers, but ideally I would have still run them through the storyline to progress.  My other characters that are level 55 Hongmoon 9 through Hongmoon 20 seem to be able to do the quest fine.  Something seems to break if you are over Hongmoon 20.

EDIT:  Verified my characters level 55 Hongmoon 20 or less have access to the quest.  Characters 55 Hongmoon 21 and 24 do not.

chapter 1 : Dwindling Light - Find a way to live in peace is the final story chapter right now (its where the currently released story ends). there was no new story released . To get your characters from 55 to 60 you need to do the raid quest line "Temple of Succession". The Temple of Succession questline will get you to 60 and end jsut before the new Raid.

Edited by Grimoir