talisman keybind

Mists

1 hour ago, Mists said:

Yeah and who in the player base said that was a good idea... Manual activation sucks.

Maybe for you...i rather have it manually activated so i can use it in the right moment to get the most out of it.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Maybe for you...i rather have it manually activated so i can use it in the right moment to get the most out of it.

Im all for manual activations of your trinkets (i play WoW as well)

But that only works when you can map ALL your keys/skills to whatever you desire

4 hours ago, Bakuzan said:

Im all for manual activations of your trinkets (i play WoW as well)

But that only works when you can map ALL your keys/skills to whatever you desire

You can change the key to activate the talisman under keybinds o.o

15 hours ago, Grimoir said:

You can change the key to activate the talisman under keybinds o.o

Changing 1 key =/= changing all keys

You are still bound to skills "replacing" others when you switch stances and the like, and that ends up messing the whole layout ~ being able to change only the Talisman key doesnt make it any less clunky to activate

Im not really sure if you get what i mean

This why I use a Naga Epic mouse. I've bound the talisman to the 11 button on my mouse and the two legacy skills to 10 & 12 respectively. All my power/skill abilities are bound 1 to 8 leaving the Tab, Q, SS, E and F keys as they are. Makes things far easier in terms of activation and use then using my keyboard for those bound so.

2 hours ago, Bakuzan said:

Changing 1 key =/= changing all keys

You are still bound to skills "replacing" others when you switch stances and the like, and that ends up messing the whole layout ~ being able to change only the Talisman key doesnt make it any less clunky to activate

Im not really sure if you get what i mean

I know what you mean but the skills *replacing* eachother depending on certain criteria is part of BnS combat system.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I know what you mean but the skills *replacing* eachother depending on certain criteria is part of BnS combat system.

yeah, it's part of the combat system for skills to replace each other, but it's dumb that they must be used with the same key

It's not about "not being able to use the other skill because it's replaced" it's about them sharing the key

For example: SF's Howling Blast shares a key with Ressurection (switching according to your stance), i dont mind if the skill is replaced upon switching stance, but let me choose whatever key i want for each one ~ (i've been ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed over by my ress plenty of times when doing my rotations because it's too close to another key and my finger slip'd ~ not even funny, but this was just an example)

Archived