____ is Overpowered ​​​​​​​

I took a bit of a break from the game since launch, and now I've come back, and all I see in game and in this forums is everyone bitching that everyone else is overpowered, and that the class they're playing is underpowered.

What the hell is with all the moaning and complaining? When I see threads right next to each other claiming a class is completely broken and overpowered, and then in another thread it's that the class is pathetic and weak as hell. I see it in-game, too. 

Where's the initiative in trying to get better and counter a class/playstyle? Why do so many just run crying to the forums begging for the devs to change it? What happens if they do change it and you still lose? Are they still overpowered?

Dunno what you're talking about, mate. The latest I've seen in the forums one complaint about Summoners and their DPS, and PvE-wise they are top-tier. Everything else was mostly about Wardens being OP, which is true, because new classes are always OP. Nobody complained about other classes, except for Warlocks maybe, mentioned in passing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2019 at 3:29 AM, Nivalias said:

Dunno what you're talking about, mate. The latest I've seen in the forums one complaint about Summoners and their DPS, and PvE-wise they are top-tier. Everything else was mostly about Wardens being OP, which is true, because new classes are always OP. Nobody complained about other classes, except for Warlocks maybe, mentioned in passing.

I wonder if people still think WL is OP, or if WR has just out done it. WR has many resists that keep it going for long amounts of time and even more damage than anything else in game.

• 1 month later...

I just finished a 1v1 duel, a bm 1 shot me. He legit just came over, cc'd, then all my hp was gone with 1 skill he used...I am a returning player myself, and never in my previous days of bns have i been 1 shot by a bm. 1 combo'd sure, but 1 skilled?! And it wasn't even their hm skill

Warden is the one class that is disgustingly overpowered in both arenas and battlegrounds with no real counterplay available for most other classes. 

Other than that all classes have their bullshit that you need to play around or you'll perish and rage.

Archived