Unable to solve tickets

Echo Saber

Hello guys,

First of all let me explain the title of this topic. 

The entire situation started when I bought a Sundered/Elevation necklace chest from the achievement vendor. I opened this box with sea glass on accident instead of bloodstones so I received the wrong necklace. I tried creating tickets for this matter to hopefully get a revert since I made this mistake the same day (5days ago now). I noticed I am unable to create tickets on the support website what so ever, it keeps sending me back to the account information screen. So I tried contacting them by the e-mail given on the very support website. 

After contacting them and explaining my problem they asked some more questions wich I replied to the same day. BUT after waiting for a full day I received a new reply saying I did not respond within 48hrs and they thought it was resolved? HELLO I DID REPLY??? So I created a new e-mail with the same problem and specified their questions straight from the getgo. SAME PROBLEM???

Any idea's what I can do to finally get a hold of the support system in this game?

Note; I CANNOT create a support ticket for some reason!

Hey

Ignore what I'll write just in case you've done that.

Have you tried changing web browser?  It may sound dumb, but for whatever reason you can't create a support ticket, try first with that.

Also, when ever I try to create a ticket I Log in -> click Support Icon -> click Create Ticket -> Proceed.

10 hours ago, Azuzuzuzu said:

Hey

Ignore what I'll write just in case you've done that.

Have you tried changing web browser?  It may sound dumb, but for whatever reason you can't create a support ticket, try first with that.

Also, when ever I try to create a ticket I Log in -> click Support Icon -> click Create Ticket -> Proceed.

I just tried what you said but I still redirects me back to the account information page, I tried it on chrome, edge, internet explorer and firefox :(

• NCSOFT

Greetings everyone,

It does not make a difference whether you submit a ticket via the Support tab or by sending an email directly to support@bladeandsoul.com. Your information ends up in the same place.

I would suggest to reply to the initial reply you received from the Support team and supply them with the needed information. That way all your information will be in one place instead of spread over multiple messages, which will each get assigned a different ticket number. Though it is weird that they did not receive your reply, it is not unusual, as email services sometimes can act up.

On 24-12-2018 at 3:15 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

I would suggest to reply to the initial reply you received from the Support team and supply them with the needed information. That way all your information will be in one place instead of spread over multiple messages, which will each get assigned a different ticket number. Though it is weird that they did not receive your reply, it is not unusual, as email services sometimes can act up.

I already done this over 5 times, I've send e-mails with all the needed explanation + information in one solid e-mail. BUT still they don't get it! They keep responding to the very first e-mail saying it has been resolved since I didn't reply in 48 hrs?? 

Archived