Why have a forums section, what actually gets done ???nothing -__-

qqqq1

every year i see people post in forums, and every year out of that,they look into like 5 percent or it .

here are things people complaint about, and we all know bns can do something about, choose to ignore ? or just avoid it completely.

1. 1min windstrides, we doing story and literally have to wait multiple times to windstirde  again.

2.Battleground matching making,throw him , him , her, him hope for the best ..dragon forg vs rav and baleful best game experience, oh wait we have a solution change up match making , bronze vs gold -___-.

3.gunner arena cheese, loads on field , oh wait am airborne takes 50 percent health...wow thank you for that black screen of doom.

4.crash in bg, starts game up ....couple seconds left  to re enter,am dead ..res, times up -___-.cant enter, crashes again, locked out for a long time goes to bed , best game ever.

5.Tag Match, Queues tag match 1 eternity later , everyone says dead game , it doesn't look good for a game trying to survive in a world of pvp oriented games, oh solution throws some tired outfits and never update them, that didn't work , throws some boxes limited to  a certain amount of keys per day , then forget about it ...no pvp events for arena rip its really dead game. they force people to do other stuff s why not force pvp, i mean its a free thing tbh its the only free part of this game where u don't have to slave over to get something.

6.long story quest , between lvl 45 and lvl 50 is so long its like max lvl lol the game is pass there by time a new player hit 55 he be so bored and faced with the reality how p2p and p2w this game his he quit by then .shorten that part of the story max lvl is not 50 so we dont have to act like it .

7.gold people queuing with bronze people to get bronze match ups , cheating the system ok i see you.

8.dungeon ach. over 100 run of el not one bonus attribute some noob did dt 100 gets attribute ..old dungeon lower amount given and add some fresh ones what year are we in 2016.

9. in a heavy battle, turns on character to see who has a flame or a certain debuff , fps drops  miss the mechs , everyone calls you noob . why u can add a symbols showing where the person with a certain debuff at. why add ctrl f if we doing mechs where we have to see people.

10.another trash event, we got 2 trash events right after another , we all agree Halloween and golden harvest 2018 events were the worst events in bns history if i can remember right .i fear for this Christmas event , i hope they actually see this post and take in some of what am saying , better fix the event before letting us suffer a week before anything is done or compensated for.

MY CONCLUSION TO THIS IS , IF KOREA HASN'T FIXED IT OR CHANGE IT ,DON'T EXPECT THIS REGION TO ITS LITERALLY A COOKIE CUTTER OF WHAT KOREA PUTS OUT , ALTHO KOREA HAS ALOT OF THINGS WE DON'T HAVE, SO DONT EXPECT ANYTHING TO BE DONE ALL OUR WORDS GO IN VAIN YALL.

to prove my point if any of these i mention gets fixed next update ill take back my word lol hahaha

- Best we learn korean and jump in korea forums :giggle:and try our lucks

It's obvious you'll see Bronze vs Gold, you can't have an actual matchmaking with a low playerbase + take Battleground as "free-for-all/casual" you'll most likely not have a balanced matchmaking most of the time.

If you play any competitive shooter f.e. such as Rainbow Six : Siege, you'll see how the Casual mode is also 'unbalanced' multiple times where I'm thrown with a team of Silver/Gold against a Plat2+/Diamond one. (and the worst is that myself isn't a ranked player as I play the game alone 90% of the time)

Same for "cheating the system", happens everywhere, can't really do anything about it.

Rest isn't really the most relevant problems at all ._. People are mostly tired of the 'useless' grind due to spending 200000000 oils to upgrade everything while there's literally nothing really worth to farm those. (freaking Evolved Stones alreadyyyyyyy reeeeeeeeeeee)

1 hour ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

It's obvious you'll see Bronze vs Gold, you can't have an actual matchmaking with a low playerbase + take Battleground as "free-for-all/casual" you'll most likely not have a balanced matchmaking most of the time.

If you play any competitive shooter f.e. such as Rainbow Six : Siege, you'll see how the Casual mode is also 'unbalanced' multiple times where I'm thrown with a team of Silver/Gold against a Plat2+/Diamond one. (and the worst is that myself isn't a ranked player as I play the game alone 90% of the time)

Same for "cheating the system", happens everywhere, can't really do anything about it.

Rest isn't really the most relevant problems at all ._. People are mostly tired of the 'useless' grind due to spending 200000000 oils to upgrade everything while there's literally nothing really worth to farm those. (freaking Evolved Stones alreadyyyyyyy reeeeeeeeeeee)

um first of all, i say this whats the point of having a bronze medal, if your gonna end up fighting a gold tell me, take in that sentence really good and look back at what you just said :

"t's obvious you'll see Bronze vs Gold, you can't have an actual matchmaking"

its comments like these that make bns carry on with what they do now, it may be funny to yall but in an actual game a gold gets a bronze noob on is team , everyone trash talks him how trash he is and he should lvl up before coming here,you have 100k hp please stay behind , caught up with whale problems about oil and lost in how poor match making in this game. after that guy gets trash talk how bad gear he is , he looks down the road and see no hope and quits. then the same peeps like you say dead game.

i dont see why they dont just let bronze fight a plat person then,i dont see why not

a lil snack for the plat to lvl off of .

point is making changes what i listed above is changes bns needs to start thinking about how to make people experience better, rather than throwing patch after patch .you cant make a house on sandy soil... in a business meeting , you always here this question , what can we do to make this company better with a group of peeps and get some ideas and actually read the forums and get some ideas and surprise us. 

the game is missing something , the lil changes i made will surely impact somebodies life , may be not yours but someone out there is complaining.i know i am lol

Just now, qqqq1 said:

um first of all, i say this whats the point of having a bronze medal, if your gonna end up fighting a gold tell me, take in that sentence really good and look back at what you just said :

"t's obvious you'll see Bronze vs Gold, you can't have an actual matchmaking"

its comments like these that make bns carry on with what they do now, it may be funny to yall but in an actual game a gold gets a bronze noob on is team , everyone trash talks him how trash he is and he should lvl up before coming here,you have 100k hp please stay behind , caught up with whale problems about oil and lost in how poor match making in this game. after that guy gets trash talk how bad gear he is , he looks down the road and see no hope and quits. then the same peeps like you say dead game.

i dont see why they dont just let bronze fight a plat person then,i dont see why not

a lil snack for the plat to lvl off of .

point is making changes what i listed above is changes bns needs to start thinking about how to make people experience better, rather than throwing patch after patch .you cant make a house on sandy soil... in a business meeting , you always here this question , what can we do to make this company better with a group of peeps and get some ideas and actually read the forums and get some ideas and surprise us. 

the game is missing something , the lil changes i made will surely impact somebodies life , may be not yours but someone out there is complaining.i know i am lol

also cheating the system , is a easy fix , a gold person cant q with someone less than 1450 rating a simple fix with some brain power, also i think bns not caring led u to think that nothing will change , sad

There was only one way to make it fair and everyone knows what it was. It's too late to go back now, either enjoy Arena or hope Battle Royale can give boxes with Moonstones as rewards. (as people mostly queue 6v6 for this sole reason)

It's not hard to understand as well that limited elo queues will suffer due to low playerbase. 

1 hour ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

There was only one way to make it fair and everyone knows what it was. It's too late to go back now, either enjoy Arena or hope Battle Royale can give boxes with Moonstones as rewards. (as people mostly queue 6v6 for this sole reason)

It's not hard to understand as well that limited elo queues will suffer due to low playerbase. 

hw can we enjoy arena when so much loose ends are there, i was pvpin awhile ago, i made it all the way up to 1574,on a good 8 win streaks got a gold destroyer , you know what he did when i went on field i was in a middle of a combo getting chunked down to nothing..when i finally release my one and only esc , red spin and finished me.the next round i manage to counter is run up ...i killd him , the next round caught me with the cheese.after that i got a gunner ...when i went on field am already airborne took 50 percent health instantly got tech chased and had to tab , i manage to actually kill hr even with her head start...but eventually she won both round ......with the cheese,  point is so call balance pvp bns is trying to pretty up is just a ugly painting with a cloth over it, i have all the potential to hit gold and when i get a gunner over 1500 they gonna get by with this cheese thats y they do it , because it works not on just me but other peeps, having a high end

pc and the help of bns stupid load screen to field they can get gold easy ...these type of stuff turns people off pvp in a real setting where i have a chance to react i could ve beatn them but why have hope when theres nothing you can do and nothing to be done. the next match i saw it was her i literally just close client before first match,  if everything was set so that load screen wasnt there i dont have to worry i can see what they doing...i would be ther frming but because theres no hope why continue .

omg can i hug  you , you hit the nail right on the head with this comment.

nothing gets fixed and we just running on copy paste patches, anything out of the way is not permitted .

takes like a full 2 year to get things done ...watch next year they gonna be like , windstride is now 30 cd , we hear yall complaints , lol they heard us from 2 years ago that is .

and thats y i said . hop in korea forums to get things done so they dont have to lift a muscle or break a nail trying to help us out , we good .

lol i see recoloured garbage selling in hongmoon store for loads of nc coin. like seriously who puts these things out. that hajoon looking one thats navy blue and its in store and its recoloured pink ...i cringe everytime i see it .

1 hour ago, qqqq1 said:

lol i see recoloured garbage selling in hongmoon store for loads of nc coin. like seriously who puts these things out. that hajoon looking one thats navy blue and its in store and its recoloured pink ...i cringe everytime i see it .

it will work while people keeps buying them...

5 hours ago, Azurelis said:

even when we want to pay for things, nothing gets done lol

refer to:  (its been 1 month + )

see nothing gets done , if they have to break a nail to make chnages so others can have a better game experience, it will never happen thats y so much negative ppl reply to post in forums because they learn to get use to bns lay back attitude, i stop spending on this game and i wont ever will bbecause nothing gets done anymore, its literally just throw patch to unhappy people every day without having pride in what they do 

On 29/11/2018 at 10:23 PM, qqqq1 said:

clan outfits are not a popular as back in the days, i think they should make some changes to it , but nothing will ever happen

well let me just be honest and say, i am not putting any hopes up on it being even on the department of being considered.

i requested for one single item to be put on store which doesn't even affect game balance but only let us acquire clan costume, yet till date (1 month + 4 days) later, i am still seeing that (this forum is not vet through) / feedback is not heard / no one can be bothered about the community.

Yups, so not hoping, but just want to see how this entire thing keeps going down.

Archived