Knockout Emot Removed, put in eventually or refund?

Showta

Hi there, village fool here.

The costume "Knockout" released today is in fact supposed to come with an emot. The costume itself had something written on it in it's description box that confirmed this the entire time it was in F3 (so about 2'ish months) up until now (which I had screenshotted but can't find now but if I do I'll be sure to post it here later). Now all the sudden on the day of it's sale today, that confirmation of the emot was removed from the description and as one would expect, the emot is also gone.

Here is what it was:

qqN14FX.jpg

I believe it might have also been customizable as seen here:
uVwgI54.jpg

But  I'm not 100% on that. But I am 100% certain that there was supposed to be an emot.

So now that it's missing my question is; are they going to issue refunds for those who bought it for the emot or put the emot in eventually or what?

Thanks for reading.

*Update Edit:

Tried standing next to player of the opposite gender and no special emot triggers then either, thought I should clarify that in case someone thought "well maybe you have to be standing next to someone else in the costume". That does not work either. There is no emot period in the NA's version of Knockout for an unknown reason thank you.

Archived